Anyone else dissapointed with 360 and PS ,now that Wiiu is out?

#1JdciPosted 12/12/2012 12:10:59 PM
Was playing Farcry 3, and it gets really annoying to pause the game just to look at a map. Or use skills, or craft.

I just keep thinking how much better the experience would be on the Wiiu.

Darksiders 2 makes real good use of the gamepad imo.

Also played Dark Souls again, that is also a game which would really benefit from the gamepad.

Skyrim would also be a much better game without constantly interrupting gameplay.

I don't know ps and 360 just seem so old-fashioned now that new possibilities are opening up.

I do understand why they are not on the wiiu right now, it's just too late. Farcry will probably get a goty edition or something, if the devs like money.
---
"Anyway, my favourite ball is my right one, as my left is still tender from my infamous waterslide incident :P" --Slartibartfast42
#2b1gt0nePosted 12/12/2012 12:13:17 PM
can't answer till Christmas
#3JonnyBigBossPosted 12/12/2012 12:14:10 PM
The 360 and PS3 definitely feel dated in comparison. The Wii U OS might be slow, but it feels much more modern. The in-game browser is VERY functional. The GamePad adds new styles of gameplay.
---
www.gamerevolution.com
Steam & Nintendo ID: JonnyBigBoss
#4ukkirtPosted 12/12/2012 12:14:34 PM
b1gt0ne posted...
can't answer till Christmas

Same, can't wait.
#5ThreinfhirPosted 12/12/2012 12:15:06 PM
I agree with you. I can think of a lot of games from my 360 collection that I'd rather play on the Wii U.
---
NNID: Threinfhir
#6SubZeroChief23Posted 12/12/2012 12:15:36 PM
Oh yeah. Scribblenauts and Nintendo Land and Lego Stories are so much better than Halo 4 and Hitman Absolution and Far Cry 3. LMAO
#7desert_santaPosted 12/12/2012 12:17:23 PM
don't know yet as i am currently playing the wii u(new super mario bros u) and won't stop playing until this weekend

which i will then be playing far cry 3

i doubt i will be disappointed though

however i gotta say i am loving the gamepad, my sister is really happy i am not using the television as much lately
#8ThreinfhirPosted 12/12/2012 12:20:16 PM
SubZeroChief23 posted...
Oh yeah. Scribblenauts and Nintendo Land and Lego Stories are so much better than Halo 4 and Hitman Absolution and Far Cry 3. LMAO

There you go! Someone with a positive attitude! :)
---
NNID: Threinfhir
#9Jdci(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2012 12:23:29 PM
SubZeroChief23 posted...

So first off, I wan't talking about availabilty of the games, but the way you play them.

And to be honest, Scribblenauts , Nintendo Land and Lego stories ARE better than Halo 4.
Halo 4 SP is 6 hours on Legendary max (that is if you don't suck).
Spartan Ops are fun for a while, but not really that great of a feature, and MP is really just the same thing as al the other Halo's.

Secondly Hitman WOULD be better on the Wiiu, they could drop the awefull Instinct mode (or whatever it was called), and just make you tag the mark and display the actions of the mark on the gamepad, while you keep playing on the big screen.

Farcry 3 would be much much better, no more interuppting gameplay to look at the map, to set skills or to craft. No more full screen weapons stores. Heck even skinning could be made better, make a minigame out of it or something.

So yes, a lot of these games would be better on the Wiiu.
But I feel bad for you that you think that Scribblenauts, Nintendoland and Lego stories are worse games than Halo, Hitman and Farcry.
Sometimes it's fun to play games were you don't kill everything you see.
Try it, it could be fun. Don't be afraid, we won't call you childish.
---
"Anyway, my favourite ball is my right one, as my left is still tender from my infamous waterslide incident :P" --Slartibartfast42
#10HugsAllAroundPosted 12/12/2012 12:23:40 PM
Wii U puts my PS3 to shame. It does everything better except play blu-rays, of course. But I haven't bought/rented a blu-ray in a few years so that doesn't really matter to me.