Anyone else dissapointed with 360 and PS ,now that Wiiu is out?

#21ADHDguitarPosted 12/12/2012 12:29:54 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
This topic is just like the ones when the wii came out and everybody was calling the PS3/360 outdated because motion controls were so great and yadda yadda yadda.

Fast forward to today and nobody cares about crappy motion controls so now we are going to pretend that the silly screen in the controller is oh so necessary.

Fast forward to next gen when nintendo ditches the screen in favor of something more gimmicky and nobody will care about the screen anymore.

Beautiful cycle :)

http://images.thisisxbox.com/2011/12/KIN2548x300.jpg

http://cdn.pocket-lint.com/images/JvTH/sony-move-ps3-dualshock-controller-patent-0.jpg?20121203-172037
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#22Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 12/12/2012 12:31:13 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
This topic is just like the ones when the wii came out and everybody was calling the PS3/360 outdated because motion controls were so great and yadda yadda yadda.

Fast forward to today and nobody cares about crappy motion controls so now we are going to pretend that the silly screen in the controller is oh so necessary.

Fast forward to next gen when nintendo ditches the screen in favor of something more gimmicky and nobody will care about the screen anymore.

Beautiful cycle :)

http://images.thisisxbox.com/2011/12/KIN2548x300.jpg

http://cdn.pocket-lint.com/images/JvTH/sony-move-ps3-dualshock-controller-patent-0.jpg?20121203-172037

Searches for your point...

Point not found.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#23lordlichPosted 12/12/2012 12:37:37 PM(edited)
Jdci posted...
lordlich posted...
I am dissapointed in people who have to do trollassurance topics,fine you love your system,don`t trash other consoles and not expect 1000 troll topics flooding your board,the stupidity around here is thick.

Well to be honest, I didn't really trash the 360 or ps.
Im just talking about how the experience could be much better.

I own them all, and they all have some great experiences.

Why even bring them up at all,this is a wiiu board,surely an intelligent person would know that it could easily start a flame war,some people would say the wiiu is outdated,since the cpu is weaker.
---
IN THE END,THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!.
#24Jdci(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2012 12:34:09 PM
SubZeroChief23 posted...
Jdci posted...
SubZeroChief23 posted...
Oh yeah. Scribblenauts and Nintendo Land and Lego Stories are so much better than Halo 4 and Hitman Absolution and Far Cry 3. LMAO

So first off, I wan't talking about availabilty of the games, but the way you play them.

And to be honest, Scribblenauts , Nintendo Land and Lego stories ARE better than Halo 4.
Halo 4 SP is 6 hours on Legendary max (that is if you don't suck).
Spartan Ops are fun for a while, but not really that great of a feature, and MP is really just the same thing as al the other Halo's.

Secondly Hitman WOULD be better on the Wiiu, they could drop the awefull Instinct mode (or whatever it was called), and just make you tag the mark and display the actions of the mark on the gamepad, while you keep playing on the big screen.

Farcry 3 would be much much better, no more interuppting gameplay to look at the map, to set skills or to craft. No more full screen weapons stores. Heck even skinning could be made better, make a minigame out of it or something.

So yes, a lot of these games would be better on the Wiiu.
But I feel bad for you that you think that Scribblenauts, Nintendoland and Lego stories are worse games than Halo, Hitman and Farcry.
Sometimes it's fun to play games were you don't kill everything you see.
Try it, it could be fun. Don't be afraid, we won't call you childish.

LMAO keep trying to convince yourself of that pal. I have already put over 100 hours into Halo 4 and have loved every minute. Far Cry 3 and Hitman Absolution are amazing as well. Also just picked up the HD collections of Zone of the Enders and DBZ since I haven't played them in so long.

I hope you are enjoying your pre school games though.

Good for you that you like Halo so much.
I didn't really feel it was that much better than the previous ones.

And yes Farcry 3 and Hitman are really good, I already said so. Hitman was not as good as Blood Money imo, but meh.

Just saying that you can also enjoy games which don't revolve around killing.
But whatever, different folks, different strokes. If you like it, well great, at least you got your money worth.
---
"Anyway, my favourite ball is my right one, as my left is still tender from my infamous waterslide incident :P" --Slartibartfast42
#25MegagunstarmanPosted 12/12/2012 12:34:26 PM
I've been disappointed with them (and with the Wii) for years.

Last generation was, without a doubt, the worst console gen ever. Rest assured that I was on the Internet within minutes, registering my disgust throughout the world.
---
I'm not changing this until a new Jet Set Radio is announced. Started 10/13/11
#26Zato InfinitePosted 12/12/2012 12:37:49 PM
For 300-350 bucks for the Wii U I hope for your sake the PS3 and the 360 feels outdated. As a matter of fact I feel jealous of you guys because you guys have it and I can't afford one right now.

PS3 and 360 = old and busted
Wii U = new hotness

It's ok, though. Sometimes when I close my eyes and imagine really hard I can almost pretend I have one.
#27lordlichPosted 12/12/2012 12:39:43 PM
Zato Infinite posted...
For 300-350 bucks for the Wii U I hope for your sake the PS3 and the 360 feels outdated. As a matter of fact I feel jealous of you guys because you guys have it and I can't afford one right now.

Wii U = new hotness

It's ok, though. Sometimes when I close my eyes and imagine really hard I can almost pretend I have one.

LOL,Will Smith.
---
IN THE END,THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!.
#28Zato InfinitePosted 12/12/2012 12:40:37 PM
lordlich posted...
Zato Infinite posted...

Wii U = new hotness

LOL,Will Smith.

Is 'hotness' spelled with two 't's' or one 't'?
#29art_of_the_killPosted 12/12/2012 12:50:06 PM
Jdci posted...
Farcry 3 would be much much better, no more interuppting gameplay to look at the map, to set skills or to craft.

I don't see what the difference is. Either way, you're diverting your attention from the game. And not many people think that pulling up a map interrupts the gameplay to begin with.
---
"You've lost this argument!"
--- John Marston while lassoing/hogtying someone. Favorite quote this gen.
#30PennywiseJimPosted 12/12/2012 12:53:22 PM
I wouldn't say I'm disappointed with my 360 and PS3. I mean, they are 6 year old systems after all. I've had my fun with them, but they are now obsolete. I happens with every system. I will still play them for the games that aren't released on Wii U. However, when the 720 and PS4 come out, they will be going in the closet to join the rest of my collection.