SpacedDuck posted...
I'll help you out with some of my own opinions on games you didn't list

9-10
New Super Mario Brothers U
Zombi U
Batman AC
Scribblenauts Unlimited

8-9
Madden 13 - Love it but get so so ticked off at being intercepted all the time. Not a big football follower so I'm likely doing something wrong. Makes me so mad but plays well enough.

If you're passing on every play, the defense is probably going to run nothing but anti-pass formations and that's why you're being picked off.

Ahhh okay, so I should mix it up more? Catch them off guard with a running play or two in a row then pass.
---

Keep/Kept the Faith! Forever a member of Red Sox Nation!
#12zender1999Posted 12/12/2012 2:40:27 PM
Phange 2 posted...
zender1999 posted...
how loud is the disc drive in mass effect 3? is it like call of duty?
i have call of duty and makes the wiiu make very loud and searching noises, the same that it does on my ps3, the other games i have are all quiet

Surprisingly in nearly every way ME3 is the best port. It has very short load times, very good graphics and an excellent frame rate.

Assassin's Creed 3 runs somewhere between the 360 and PS3 versions, but all three versions have bad framerate issues.

i dont care about minor framerate issues or loading , i dont like the sound that of call of duty makes the disc drice do, it sounds like it is overworking, i will get mass effect 3 in a few days
#13nilesthebravePosted 12/12/2012 2:42:12 PM
SpacedDuck posted...
Phange 2 posted...
SpacedDuck posted...

9-10
Zombi U
Batman AC
Scribblenauts Unlimited

8-9
Madden 13 - Love it but get so so ticked off at being intercepted all the time. Not a big football follower so I'm likely doing something wrong. Makes me so mad but plays well enough.

If you're passing on every play, the defense is probably going to run nothing but anti-pass formations and that's why you're being picked off.

Ahhh okay, so I should mix it up more? Catch them off guard with a running play or two in a row then pass.

That and learn to use audibles. If you pick a passing play and realize the defense thinks you're passing then call an audible to a running play.

Learn to recognize what the defense is doing by looking at their positioning, likewise learn what plays pop out of each formation to learn how to trip them up with a surprise run/pass.
---
Anti-boner is a dangerous material. I isolated pure anti-boner and that is the reason why Germany has negative population growth.-Benamingaska
#14Phange 2(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2012 2:42:28 PM
SpacedDuck posted...
Phange 2 posted...
SpacedDuck posted...

9-10
Zombi U
Batman AC
Scribblenauts Unlimited

8-9

It's a basic strategy of Football that passing-heavy teams lose handily to teams with great defenses.
---
Bacon.
Playstation Network: Phange
#15NotoriousIynxPosted 12/12/2012 2:44:08 PM
Sorry, but Nintendoland is a solid 8.5.
#16KirbyIsAwesomePosted 12/12/2012 2:44:23 PM
SpacedDuck posted...
Phange 2 posted...
SpacedDuck posted...

9-10
Zombi U
Batman AC
Scribblenauts Unlimited

8-9

Just look for holes in the defense. Also try trick plays like a play-action pass after repeated runs up the middle. The defense will likely blitz and you'll have almost no coverage (if any) down the field. Lastly, if you're playing as the Redskins, definitely just do QB draws XD
---
DemonDog: "I'm not a fanboy"
"I insult Nintendo for making crappy consoles and whoring out mario, and praise sony systems and games"
#17rossguy123Posted 12/12/2012 2:45:26 PM
Would you recommend I get Sonic Racing? How good is it?
---
1.Shuma, Tron, Skrull///// 2. Wolverine, Shuma, Akuma ///// Shuma, Raccoon, Strider
#18digiblasterPosted 12/12/2012 2:48:01 PM
Nintendo Land, in my opinion, is very dependent on the number of players. Solo, and you're looking at 7 or so, but it's 8.5+ if you play multiplayer.
#19megax11Posted 12/12/2012 2:50:27 PM
Sonic racing is excellent.

I can actually say I like it better than the Mario Kart series, due to the fact when you go through the World Tour of Sonic Racing Games, you get to do more than just race.

I am having an absolute blast with Sonic Racing, and the first one was really good, too, if you have a 360 or PS3 to play it on (360 is best and has Banjo-Kazooie as a racer).
---
The ALL THINGS GAMING fanboy. PSWiiU60DSPVita FTW! 1356 games and still growing. XBL: GameMaster1178 PSN: megax28 Wii U: GameMaster1178