Theres nothing I hate more than people blinded by nostalgia

#11NoJobBob(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2012 8:42:04 PM
SuperShyGuy9000 posted...
Street Fighter Alpha 3 is better than Street Fighter IV?

lol no. sfiv is waaaaay better and AE 2012 is the most balanced SF game ever
#12BuretsuPosted 12/12/2012 8:42:05 PM
aaasdjfkldsfk posted...
NoJobBob posted...
sentoworf posted...
"Red/Blue is better than Black/White"

oh god these people are the worst

red has like a million less feautures than black but yet people sometimes say the old ones are better lol

Features don't matter if the substance is gone.

And features differ from substance... how?
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#13StealthlysPosted 12/12/2012 8:42:12 PM
just because cloud is an emo ****-face......nvm
#14lazycomplifePosted 12/12/2012 8:42:18 PM
aaasdjfkldsfk posted...
NoJobBob posted...
sentoworf posted...

red has like a million less feautures than black but yet people sometimes say the old ones are better lol

Gen wunners can't adapt
---
Pokemon White 2 FC: 0691 3070 5643
#15AhnoldDoodPosted 12/12/2012 8:43:26 PM
aaasdjfkldsfk posted...
NoJobBob posted...
sentoworf posted...

Too bad the substance isn't gone in Black/White.

Have fun with your barebones, unbalanced, and primitive Red/Blue.
#16KroganBallEaterPosted 12/12/2012 8:43:57 PM
Ocarina of Time is a million times better then Skyward Sword.
#17CranberryPSOPosted 12/12/2012 8:44:25 PM
Which game is "better" is subjective. Video games are about enjoyment, and if someone is getting more enjoyment out of playing game X than game Y, than for them game X is "better."

We really don't need the fun police to run in and tell someone that they are wrong for having a preference.
---
Best quest to fight tons of Canadians really fast? ~HaienLai
Topics won: 2
#18Enigma149Posted 12/12/2012 8:49:45 PM(edited)
sentoworf posted...

But it is.

Look - in your "Generation V" (no generations count past 2, btw), you had online play. Why? What good does online do for Pokemon? And don't get me started on the story. "Legendary hero"? What is this - an RPG? Whatever happened to just challenging the Pokemon League? I heard you don't even battle the champion after beating the Elite 4? Oh, and there're too many Pokemon...well, all right, there are too many things Nintendo is calling Pokemon (because, whatever the hell these things are, they sure aren't real Pokemon...I mean, a sentient gear Pokemon? Whatever happened to sentient magnets?). The colors and graphics just stagnate creativity.

But you know what's really bad about Black and White? The music. I mean, you have to listen to stuff like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FPz7yklWrA

While we true Pokemon fans can enjoy music like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cl7ivinTacg

See? It's so much better.
---
3DS:4897-5935-1924; PS3 sold in anticipation of PS4. If you added CrimsonEnigma, I no longer use the account.
'Your opinion does not matter.' -DesperateMonkey
#19sirtonnePosted 12/12/2012 8:44:44 PM
I wonder why people call it nostalgia to like older games, while many older movies, music, novels, etc. are praised as classics.

It's like kids today are so shallow and obsessed with graphics that they judge everything by looks. No wonder gaming is considered immature by comparison.
#20Nintendoboy77Posted 12/12/2012 8:46:27 PM
With me it depends on the games. I like Super Mario 64 better than either Super Mario Galaxy's, but I like Skyward Sword better than Ocarina of Time and Metroid Prime better than Super Metroid.
---
(>'.')> [This signature was eaten at the request of Kirby]