Does anyone who owns a wii u actually want nintendo to do a price drop soon?

#1X_ULTIMA_XPosted 12/13/2012 5:21:54 AM
I have a wii u and honestly if nintendo announced a price drop 2 to 3 months from now, you know what that means wii u ambassador games. If nintendo dropped the price soon they would be forced into compensating again because early 3ds buyers got 20 free games. Imagine if we were given 5 free gamecube games to download or something? That would be amazing. Also i doubt there will be a price drop im just speculating
---
Regards, Dolan
#2jeffhardyroxPosted 12/13/2012 5:29:00 AM
X_ULTIMA_X posted...
I have a wii u and honestly if nintendo announced a price drop 2 to 3 months from now, you know what that means wii u ambassador games. If nintendo dropped the price soon they would be forced into compensating again because early 3ds buyers got 20 free games. Imagine if we were given 5 free gamecube games to download or something? That would be amazing. Also i doubt there will be a price drop im just speculating

I have a feeling that even if there was an early price drop, early adopters wouldn't get squat this time around. I don't know why, but I feel like that.

Also, the Wii U is selling well, I don't think the price will drop any time soon.
---
XBL:CaptFartBrain Currently Playing: BO2, Halo4, MortalKombat
SCAR Suppressed - Five Seven
#3Kazoka223Posted 12/13/2012 5:39:41 AM
X_ULTIMA_X posted...

If they do a price drop they'd be attacked for lying once again and i don't think they want that.
#4X_ULTIMA_X(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2012 5:42:52 AM
Kazoka223 posted...
X_ULTIMA_X posted...

If they do a price drop they'd be attacked for lying once again and i don't think they want that.

I really dont think they care though
---
Regards, Dolan
#5jeffhardyroxPosted 12/13/2012 5:45:24 AM
X_ULTIMA_X posted...
Kazoka223 posted...
X_ULTIMA_X posted...

I really dont think they care though

Also, they are at a loss selling the console as it is (they make profit from the games) so dropping the price will only increase the losses they have. Wait about a year and it'll be 50 bucks cheaper.
---
#6Tony_CliftonPosted 12/13/2012 5:50:04 AM
I think the extra $50 dollars was built in so they could easily price drop the systems to $250 and $300 dollars respectively.

If 720/Ps4 come out at $500+, Nintendo is going to look heroic in comparison.
#7jeffhardyroxPosted 12/13/2012 5:52:34 AM
Tony_Clifton posted...
I think the extra $50 dollars was built in so they could easily price drop the systems to $250 and $300 dollars respectively.

I quite enjoy your username.
---
#8Enigma149Posted 12/13/2012 5:53:49 AM
Now that I actually own it, I wouldn't mind a price drop, assuming we got ambassador games (or something similar).

Now, what I would mind is a remodel coming out within the first 300 days).
---
3DS:4897-5935-1924; PS3 sold in anticipation of PS4. If you added CrimsonEnigma, I no longer use the account.
'Your opinion does not matter.' -DesperateMonkey
#9Tony_CliftonPosted 12/13/2012 5:56:53 AM
jeffhardyrox posted...
Tony_Clifton posted...

Thanks! Although all credit must be given to Andy Kaufman, of course. A fan by chance?
#10jeffhardyroxPosted 12/13/2012 5:58:44 AM
Tony_Clifton posted...
jeffhardyrox posted...
Tony_Clifton posted...

Thanks! Although all credit must be given to Andy Kaufman, of course. A fan by chance?

Yes indeedly.
---