Does anyone who owns a wii u actually want nintendo to do a price drop soon?

#11X_ULTIMA_X(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2012 6:02:41 AM
Enigma149 posted...
Now that I actually own it, I wouldn't mind a price drop, assuming we got ambassador games (or something similar).

Now, what I would mind is a remodel coming out within the first 300 days).

Im with you on this, that would p*** me off if they did that. But look at the wii there were only 2 revisions, one was just removing gamecube compatibility pretty much and the other was the wii mini which is supposedly crap
---
Regards, Dolan
#12jeffhardyroxPosted 12/13/2012 6:05:25 AM
X_ULTIMA_X posted...
Enigma149 posted...
Now that I actually own it, I wouldn't mind a price drop, assuming we got ambassador games (or something similar).

Im with you on this, that would p*** me off if they did that. But look at the wii there were only 2 revisions, one was just removing gamecube compatibility pretty much and the other was the wii mini which is supposedly crap

It is crap. No internet capabilities whatsoever and no gamecube compatability. Not even worth 99 dollars.
---
XBL:CaptFartBrain Currently Playing: BO2, Halo4, MortalKombat
SCAR Suppressed - Five Seven
#13X_ULTIMA_X(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2012 6:08:39 AM
jeffhardyrox posted...
X_ULTIMA_X posted...
Enigma149 posted...

It is crap. No internet capabilities whatsoever and no gamecube compatability. Not even worth 99 dollars.

Isnt the build quality also pretty bad? Man theres gonna be some sad kids on christmas

Kid: OMG a wii!! Thanks santa! (Although a wii u would be better)

Mum: its not just any wii its the wii mini!

Kid:wii... Mini? Whatever as long as i can play play mario kart online with me friends

Mum and dad: .......... Yeah about that.....
---
Regards, Dolan
#14jeffhardyroxPosted 12/13/2012 6:15:46 AM
X_ULTIMA_X posted...
jeffhardyrox posted...
X_ULTIMA_X posted...
Enigma149 posted...

Isnt the build quality also pretty bad? Man theres gonna be some sad kids on christmas

Kid:wii... Mini? Whatever as long as i can play play mario kart online with me friends

The material used to make it is just plastic, but from what I've heard its very rugged.
---
XBL:CaptFartBrain Currently Playing: BO2, Halo4, MortalKombat
SCAR Suppressed - Five Seven
#15X_ULTIMA_X(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2012 6:26:20 AM
jeffhardyrox posted...
X_ULTIMA_X posted...
jeffhardyrox posted...
X_ULTIMA_X posted...
Enigma149 posted...

The material used to make it is just plastic, but from what I've heard its very rugged.

Iwata:laughs
---
Regards, Dolan
#16ADHDguitarPosted 12/13/2012 6:34:08 AM
They shouldn't until early 2014 when they can properly gauge if the Wii U is getting thrashed by the other consoles. (Most likely if they launch in the same price window.)
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#17NintatterdemonPosted 12/13/2012 7:16:53 AM
They won't be announcing a price drop for a good while.
#18darkjedilinkPosted 12/13/2012 7:20:39 AM
ADHDguitar posted...
They shouldn't until early 2014 when they can properly gauge if the Wii U is getting thrashed by the other consoles. (Most likely if they launch in the same price window.)

Latest word has those consoles not launching until some time in 2014 anyway due to CPU manufacturing issues.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#19Ronald442Posted 12/13/2012 7:24:52 AM
I think they will price drop, Or start offering some good bundles when the PS4 or Xbox720 comes out.

I wouldn't mind a price drop right now. Just means more people will have fun with it and I am all for people having more fun :P
#20Tony_CliftonPosted 12/13/2012 7:33:39 AM
The Wii-Mini looks like a tank. It seems to have that really thick plastic that some toys I remember playing with were made of in the 70's.

I prefer the design itself but not everything they took away from it.. Wii-Internet I could live without, never a big deal. but this would have been an awesome gamecube.