Does anyone who owns a wii u actually want nintendo to do a price drop soon?

#21excitebike64Posted 12/13/2012 8:01:56 AM
I suspect a new bundle before an actual real price drop.
#22excitebike64Posted 12/13/2012 8:04:02 AM
darkjedilink posted...
ADHDguitar posted...
They shouldn't until early 2014 when they can properly gauge if the Wii U is getting thrashed by the other consoles. (Most likely if they launch in the same price window.)

Latest word has those consoles not launching until some time in 2014 anyway due to CPU manufacturing issues.

Interesting. when did this come up? Nintendo owns the market if that's true. Two whole years head start means massive market share.

Just can't see the other companies giving Nintendo such a lead.
#23X_ULTIMA_X(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2012 8:13:03 AM
excitebike64 posted...
darkjedilink posted...
ADHDguitar posted...
They shouldn't until early 2014 when they can properly gauge if the Wii U is getting thrashed by the other consoles. (Most likely if they launch in the same price window.)

Latest word has those consoles not launching until some time in 2014 anyway due to CPU manufacturing issues.

Interesting. when did this come up? Nintendo owns the market if that's true. Two whole years head start means massive market share.

Just can't see the other companies giving Nintendo such a lead.

I also saw this, it was a report on ign but it also said that atleast one next gen console will be released next year so i dunno. I think sony will release omni ne. Year and xbox will release durango in early 2014
---
Regards, Dolan
#24excitebike64Posted 12/13/2012 8:13:27 AM
^
Looked it up. I dunno. I can see one being delayed. But both seems unlikely.

Depending on what rumors you believe, it looks like some believe MS to be first out in 2013. Others think Sony in 2013. I'll stick with MS, first, until I read more.