I never had buyers remorse,ever...but,I impulse bought my wii u and.....

#1richbadPosted 12/13/2012 6:50:54 AM
I'm kinda feeling that way,here's why:
I bought it based on the the tech,my girlfriend who is not a hardcore gamer,but loves nintendo,the hype of legions of Nintendo fans who were so excited about the wii u.
I usually do extensive research,play the system and target games I want to play and buy come launch.
This time based on Nintendos rep mostly,I blindly bought this,realizing there really aren't any games out for it,so why did I buy it?
I own all the mass effect games,batman,etc...there is no Zelda,or new real Mario game
Which I would buy and I own nba 2k13.
I thought about zombie u,but not really in to first person games outside of halo,cod.which I have.if it were 3rd person,we might have something.
It's crazy because I really just need some good games to justify this purchase,
Otherwise,I should've bought an iPad mini or something,waited for the good first party games to come out.
I need Zelda....after seeing that tech demo,that's what made me want this.
#2teknic1200Posted 12/13/2012 6:55:44 AM
huh? monster hunter comes out in march and there's no going to be a price drop before then..
---
Today is the Tomorrow you were promised Yesterday
#3Wario_manPosted 12/13/2012 6:56:37 AM
Silly boy.
---
If you have accepted Santa Christ as your lord and saviour, and are 100% proud of it, put this as your sig.
#4Rasputin77Posted 12/13/2012 6:57:19 AM
Before the ADD generation starts nitpicking and dissecting the bejeezus out of the less-important points in your post, in true GameFAQs fashion... allow me to remind you that the games will come. Why you bought it now, nobody can tell you, but as long as your system stays healthy, and there isn't a drastic price drop by the time games that interest you are released... does it matter?
---
"Kids yammering on about "trolls" WAY more than actual troll posts made." - Wii U board, 11/18/12-12/16/12
TL;DR = My parents; failed me.
#5richbad(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2012 6:57:35 AM
Hmm I like monster hunter.but march is a long time a way :-(.
#6b1gt0nePosted 12/13/2012 6:57:48 AM
blogfaqs
#7Rasputin77Posted 12/13/2012 6:58:30 AM
^ Good one!!!!!!!!!,,,,,,,,,,
---
"Kids yammering on about "trolls" WAY more than actual troll posts made." - Wii U board, 11/18/12-12/16/12
TL;DR = My parents; failed me.
#8Mech_BattalionPosted 12/13/2012 7:00:36 AM
Monster Hunter is not for everyone, it is kind of boring... I keep hearing people saying "Wait till E3" but that's in 6+ months, and then you have to wait longer for the games to be released.

They should have launched the console with more games to spread out over the next 6 months. they also should have persuaded more companies to start making ports for them if they couldn't get them to make new games at all.

The sad truth is, if you have a ps3 or xbox the only reason to get a wiiu are the nintendo franchises. Other than that it is just another port machine like the Wii was. But even that will stop once nexgen hits the market. I think nintendo needs to pull an Apple and announce a nexgen console at E3, it may piss people off but it would solve 90% of their problems.
#9NiftyManZPosted 12/13/2012 7:00:52 AM
You blindly purchased $350 tech and are surprised you have buyers remorse?

Granted I love my wii u, but I did a lot of research and planned out what games I wanted and knew I would like to help determine if the purchase was a good one...
---
BREAK IT DOWN KIRBY!! (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^) (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^)
#10PrinceOfHotPosted 12/13/2012 7:02:30 AM
Black ops 2 is pretty freaking cool with the local multiplayer minus the smaller amount of people online (will change on christmas!!)