Metro Devs Dont Know What They're Talking About.

#41MetazoiddPosted 12/13/2012 11:34:27 AM
The_Djoker posted...
A developer who makes games doesn't know what they're talking about but a random nuthugger on a message board does?

cool.

Developers dont necessarily know much or anything about the fine details of computer hardware.
#42DiscostewSMPosted 12/13/2012 11:45:43 AM
DarkAdonis123 posted...
The hacker who released the specs is a known Wii hacker who was responsible for home brew. He says the CPU is weak. I'll take his word over anyone on gamefaqs.

That same hacker also said, "So yes, the Wii U CPU is nothing to write home about, but don't compare it clock per clock with a 360 and claim it's much worse. It isn't"
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#43The_DjokerPosted 12/13/2012 11:53:44 AM
The_Djoker posted...
A developer who makes games doesn't know what they're talking about but a random nuthugger on a message board does?

cool.

Developers dont necessarily know much or anything about the fine details of computer hardware.

Stop talking out of your ass. Have you done any research on these devs? They've developed games on PC, and multiple platforms for years. They might be a little bit unprofessional and incompetent i ntemrs of talking to the gaming journlists about this stuff but they know their stuff. Metroid Last light is going to look ridiculous.
---
http://s12.postimage.org/8orxdffrv/ps4golden.png
#44The_DjokerPosted 12/13/2012 11:55:45 AM
DarkAdonis123 posted...
The hacker who released the specs is a known Wii hacker who was responsible for home brew. He says the CPU is weak. I'll take his word over anyone on gamefaqs.

That same hacker also said, "So yes, the Wii U CPU is nothing to write home about, but don't compare it clock per clock with a 360 and claim it's much worse. It isn't"

U's CPU isn't much worse than 360 but the sad truth is it isn't much better. When it really really should be.
---
http://s12.postimage.org/8orxdffrv/ps4golden.png
#45_Shikoba_Posted 12/13/2012 12:01:48 PM
Lol THQ needs to worry more about their money issues. They probably can't afford to release the game on another platform.

Metro will be a great game though, looking forward too it... On pc.
---
Nintendo Network: Shikoba
3DS: 3909-7542-9022
#46guttertalkPosted 12/13/2012 12:27:42 PM
DarkAdonis123 posted...

Except he never said that. See my earlier post for quotes.

Most of you have no clue about what you're claiming as evidence.
#47maximumbarmagePosted 12/13/2012 12:29:15 PM
Yeah... developers don't know what they're talking about... especially when they're talking about developing.
---
"Maybe it would be quicker to list the Wii U multiplatform titles that AREN'T vastly inferior ports..." - SimeonSays
#48guttertalkPosted 12/13/2012 12:31:09 PM
Asellus posted...
I'm not arguing that it's a powerhouse, but to say that it's "poor" is bogus.

For a cpu released seven years later just being equivalent would be "poor".

Then, please, with your engineering expertise, explain how a design that includes a processor with 3 cores, has embedded DRAM, uses a multi-chip module (which affects data transfer), has more cache, includes a new SMP, as well as other changes is the equivalent of a design that has none of those.
#49DiscostewSMPosted 12/13/2012 12:31:33 PM
maximumbarmage posted...
Yeah... developers don't know what they're talking about... especially when they're talking about developing.

Like Irrational Games who said Bioshock is never coming to the PS3......and then it did?
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#50maximumbarmagePosted 12/13/2012 12:32:22 PM
DiscostewSM posted...
maximumbarmage posted...

Like Irrational Games who said Bioshock is never coming to the PS3......and then it did?

When did they say it was never coming out on PS3? Source?
---
"Maybe it would be quicker to list the Wii U multiplatform titles that AREN'T vastly inferior ports..." - SimeonSays