Planning on getting a WiiU

#11Great_Pudding_3Posted 12/13/2012 9:08:17 AM
Get the basic set, a stand, screen protectors* and one game.

If you're having fun, there's plenty to go from there. But the mentioned is a good start.

*if you're a little OCD about your screens like I am.
---
Stu, what are you doing?
#12jackorhoadsPosted 12/13/2012 9:17:54 AM
TC you should also look into some of the wii games like xenoblade, skyward sword, no more heroes, mario galaxy etc too. Can probably get them at a good price and the wii (despite alot of hate) does have alot of great games.
---
Gamefaqs: Where 14 year olds make fun of 13 year olds for acting like 12 year olds
PSN: jacksonrr & Wiiu Nintendo Network ID: SonicKidd
#13JebusMcNasty(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2012 9:18:44 AM
jackorhoads posted...
TC you should also look into some of the wii games like xenoblade, skyward sword, no more heroes, mario galaxy etc too. Can probably get them at a good price and the wii (despite alot of hate) does have alot of great games.

Good plan man!
Thanks!
---
FeAr Is ThE mInD kIlLeR
#14JebusMcNasty(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2012 9:19:09 AM
Great_Pudding_3 posted...

If you're having fun, there's plenty to go from there. But the mentioned is a good start.

Just the basic not the 349 version?
---
FeAr Is ThE mInD kIlLeR
#15Great_Pudding_3Posted 12/13/2012 9:24:45 AM
JebusMcNasty posted...

Eh, if you really want a Black console and Nintendo Land, I guess you're better off getting that.

If you don't care about Nintendo Land or console color, I'd go basic and save some cash for a game you do want.

The space you get in the Deluxe set really doesn't matter. It's so small that either way you're going to want to upgrade to an external HDD. To give an example, downloading Tekken will take up half the hdd on the black one....and you can't do it at all on the white one.

So like I said, when it comes to memory, you'll want an external HDD anyway.
---
Stu, what are you doing?
#16JebusMcNasty(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2012 9:39:39 AM
JebusMcNasty posted...

Eh, if you really want a Black console and Nintendo Land, I guess you're better off getting that.

If you don't care about Nintendo Land or console color, I'd go basic and save some cash for a game you do want.

The space you get in the Deluxe set really doesn't matter. It's so small that either way you're going to want to upgrade to an external HDD. To give an example, downloading Tekken will take up half the hdd on the black one....and you can't do it at all on the white one.

So like I said, when it comes to memory, you'll want an external HDD anyway.

Good to know.
Thanks dude
---
FeAr Is ThE mInD kIlLeR
#17LUlGIPosted 12/13/2012 9:44:08 AM
Planning is not a major at this university

Did someone just watch Spider-Man 2