So Nintendo will improve to 3-2

#81squatch22Posted 12/13/2012 1:31:25 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Selective fun

Indeed

:)
---
LineTroll posted: Mario Galaxy is just like a Sonic game.
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#82Xeeh_BitzPosted 12/13/2012 1:37:02 PM(edited)
squatch22 posted...

Still cant get over this

---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
#83JackTheRimmer(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2012 5:21:49 PM
now there is a curve ball that can be thrown in all these scenarios, and that would be the Steam Box .

I think if the SteamBox does get released and is successful , Microsoft's sales would be affected the most and would be a 2 -way battle between Wii U and Orbis.

It remains to be seen if the SteamBox is an actual console and not just another Dell,HP,Acer pre built PC. IMEP the SteamBox will be a colossal disaster and wont affect the sales of Wii U,Orbis, and 720 too much.
#84ILikesCheesePosted 12/14/2012 5:10:11 AM
I was going to say this is one of the dumbest threads I've actually read in awhile.

Then I realized I was on the Wii U Boards.

Par for the course around these parts.

:)
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#85Rasputin77Posted 12/14/2012 7:48:42 AM
I need threads like this to remind me who I'm dealing with on this board. Thank you.
---
GameFAQs - where the word "troll" has 247 definitions. Congrats on watering down a word until it has no effect.
TL;DR = My parents; failed me.
#86shadestreetPosted 12/14/2012 8:38:31 AM
I don't think "who sold the most consoles" is as important as "who is most profitable". There is certainly correlation between the two, but gaming has moved beyond the "Game of Thrones" scenario, i.e., it is no longer "You win or you die".

You have a console like the N64, which sold far less than PS1 (< 1/3) but made Nintendo tons of money.

They sold even less with the Gamecube, but still made a ton of money off the console, while MS sold slightly more Xbox consoles, but overall suffered a major loss.
#87AsuirPosted 12/14/2012 8:45:53 AM
squatch22 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
squatch22 posted...
squatch22 posted...
NES was the highest.

Then PS1. Then PS2.

keep trying though :)

Read again Xeeh.

Care to explain how the NES was the highest? when the PS1 had 40 million more sales?

/facepalm

Note the word ''Was''.

Dude, you're an idiot.
---
Ftw!
#88hailthornPosted 12/17/2012 1:33:34 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
squatch22 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Actually at the rate things are going, 360 will be the #1 console for the United States for 7th Generation.

It's only 1 million behind.

Too bad its Worldwide sales that really count eh? lol

It shouldn't, I guess you're not aware of Region bias

Take Japan, a very solid location for gaming but they dislike American games and honestly American consoles. It's a given that no matter how state of the art and how many gimmicks the console has, it simply will not appeal to them. Hence why the 360 does not do well there, nor did the original Xbox and the same with next Xbox.

Remove Japan and the 360 and Wii would almost be damn even

Japan is obviously biased against the Xbox and Xbox 360

Unless you care what Japan thinks or you own stock in the company, you really shouldn't care what sells in Japan since their tastes and culture is completely different than your own.

Okay. Fine. Remove Japan. Remove the USA's total for the 360 as well. Seems fair. Sales are sales regardless of where they are. It's butthurt people like you that try to look for loopholes when they just can't accept reality.
---
Be warned: All of my opinions are wrong.