So what games are on the Wii U Virtual Console?

#141iomega311Posted 1/2/2013 4:01:50 PM
Well, besides that. Red Steel Too?
---
More proof that committing actual violence inspires the playing of violent video games.
http://backloggery.com/iomega311
#142PsyrenCallPosted 1/2/2013 4:27:05 PM
Nope.
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
#143iomega311Posted 1/2/2013 5:19:17 PM
I've heard many great things about the game.
---
More proof that committing actual violence inspires the playing of violent video games.
http://backloggery.com/iomega311
#144PsyrenCallPosted 1/2/2013 8:40:53 PM
Thinking of looking into building my own PC instead of shelling out $500 on a three and a half year old PC. Dunno how to go about it, though.
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
#145orcus_snakePosted 1/3/2013 3:06:39 PM
there is a giagantic thread dedicated to that on Gaf, they they have charts comapring different compoenents and what they can get you so its easy to select what you want and then just order online from whatever Canada uses as newegg or the like, or just use newegg :P
---
"Warwick are you jungling"
"No I'm standing by the wolves because I miss my family"
#146PsyrenCallPosted 1/3/2013 3:43:30 PM
Oh, ordering parts isn't the main problem... I've never built a before and I'm far from technically minded. I would have no idea what to do when it comes to actually building it. I also want to retrieve some things from my PC... and no idea how to go about it. Would I be able to reuse my current hard drive?
---
#147orcus_snakePosted 1/3/2013 4:10:32 PM
I'm pretty suire you can still sue your old stuff, that's called an upgrade :P
---
#148PsyrenCallPosted 1/3/2013 4:56:05 PM
Not all RAM and other such tech is compatible with new stuff.
---
#149orcus_snakePosted 1/4/2013 2:31:39 PM
I'm pretty sure the RAM that came with your PC is compatible, the ones that are not are ages old.

Anyways, ask the PC board, they are very friendly and helpful.

Just keep bumping if they dont repsond because sometiems they just don't answer for a while.
---
#150PsyrenCallPosted 1/4/2013 8:50:28 PM
Built a PC using Dell's website for ****s and giggles, for about a grand I could make an i7 quad core with 16 gigs of RAM and a top of the line video card. Looks like I could make something similar myself for around $900.
---