So what games are on the Wii U Virtual Console?

#21Banjo2553Posted 12/16/2012 1:38:01 PM
None at the moment. All the console VC is on Wii Mode right now.

Maybe later on we'll get Gamecube Classics as downloads. And maybe they'll merge the Virtual Console and WiiWare to one spot. >_>
---
Come see my game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz
#22orcus_snakePosted 12/16/2012 1:39:09 PM
I dunno how the demo for Bioshock was but the game was darn good, as for 2 it seemed meh to me since irrational didnt develop it so its just dudes wanting money.

Infinite on the other hands looks fantastic.
---
"Warwick are you jungling"
"No I'm standing by the wolves because I miss my family"
#23_CARLOX_Posted 12/16/2012 2:31:11 PM
Then it seems Bioshock 1 should have been made free for plus subscribers instead of Bioshock 2 :\

---
http://i.imgur.com/wLOBW.jpg
#24PsyrenCallPosted 12/16/2012 2:46:19 PM(edited)
What I played of Bioshock was good, but it didn't really hold my interest. Felt a little too much like they were trying to shove atmosphere in where it wasn't particularly necessary. Got booted of the dripping, dilapidated rooms with the same enemies and the same checkerboard floors. Got old fast.
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright.
#25PsyrenCallPosted 12/17/2012 6:17:28 PM
Yar, spent the day making Turkish delight to give my case for Jesusmas. No idea if it turned out, as I don't like the stuff and haven't had a piece since I was about six and I first read "The lion, the witch, and the wardrobe".
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
#26jesse7150Posted 12/17/2012 6:21:13 PM
Bioshock is top five this gen easily. Lots of stuff to do, cool twist on horrorish fps.
---
Today I step into the shoes of a great man, a man by the name of Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho.
#27orcus_snakePosted 12/17/2012 10:20:04 PM
Ha, there is a post battle skit where Malik helps Cheria who is on the ground and she laments about Asbel not being this kind while he stands on the background with the regular victory pose completely oblivious to it all :P
---
"Warwick are you jungling"
"No I'm standing by the wolves because I miss my family"
#28Reznik00Posted 12/17/2012 11:09:43 PM
VC = Wii
eShop = WiiU

That is all
---
Hello Misinformed Zombie Fodder!
#29Nin3DSFanPosted 12/17/2012 11:38:28 PM
^WTH?

VC =/= Wii Shop Channel

VC is ON the Wii Shop Channel
The eShop is where you BUY/Download software, and stuff.... they're different.
---
What's the difference between a sheep and New Super Mario Bros' soundtrack?
#30PsyrenCallPosted 12/17/2012 11:47:17 PM
orcus_snake posted...
Ha, there is a post battle skit where Malik helps Cheria who is on the ground and she laments about Asbel not being this kind while he stands on the background with the regular victory pose completely oblivious to it all :P

Wait until you get to the obligatory skit that points out Cheria's curves. :-P
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!