So what games are on the Wii U Virtual Console?

#231orcus_snakePosted 1/18/2013 12:15:56 AM
On that topic.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/6468-XCOM-Enemy-Unknown

Yahtzee liked it :P
---
"Warwick are you jungling"
"No I'm standing by the wolves because I miss my family"
#232PsyrenCallPosted 1/18/2013 12:37:32 AM
Pretty sure he likes most of the games he reviews, he's just a negative about them because it's the only way a grouchy sod like him can get hits.
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
#233orcus_snakePosted 1/18/2013 10:09:16 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXAejVR9PSQ

Guys, guys, I KNOW Suda is all about style over substance but I'll be damned if this doesn't ooze style out the ass.

And I've been watching Yahtzee for a good bit, he always makes sure to let us know when he likes or doesn't like a game, and he's been more positive as of late but he still hates alsmot everything :P
---
#234orcus_snakePosted 1/18/2013 5:18:51 PM
Portal 2 is excellent.
---
#235orcus_snakePosted 1/19/2013 4:19:41 AM
The Killer Croc section in AA was a load of horsecrap, and then I got lost for about 1 hour having no idea how to get back to the batcave, I went back to the hub and I see the cliff that I came out with after getting the batclaw but my climbing gun thingie wont reach it...

game is getting on my nerves already.
---
#236PsyrenCallPosted 1/19/2013 11:38:55 AM
Already? You're pretty much finished, you've got around an hour left. As for how to get in to the bat cave, had back down to where Croc took out Scarecrow, go part the entrance top Croc's lair and enter the door at the end of the hall, the cave is around the corner and through a vent on the left.
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
#237orcus_snakePosted 1/19/2013 12:49:59 PM
Why does the game not make that clear, the damn game said go back to the batcave, not freaking go find ANOTHER way to get to the batcave :/

Also I was playing it on hard so it frustrated me a bit more than it should have :P
---
#238PsyrenCallPosted 1/19/2013 1:04:33 PM
The game does tell you, it just happens during a conversation with Oracle, so it's easy to miss.
---
#239orcus_snakePosted 1/19/2013 1:15:57 PM
Ohh, I actually missed that because I was also watching a movie while playing >_>

**** me.
---
#240PsyrenCallPosted 1/19/2013 1:49:52 PM
That deserves a slow clap. :-P
---