So what games are on the Wii U Virtual Console?

#281PsyrenCallPosted 1/23/2013 11:37:16 PM
Currently playing Ni No Kuni, and I'm confused as to why it's getting such high review scores or attention for its graphics. It plays like crap and graphically it's early current gen, only with a few mediocre elements from the Nausicaa studio. Meh.
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
#282orcus_snakePosted 1/23/2013 11:41:54 PM
it has an orchestrated soundtrack, I like those :P

That said, I am not really interested in it.
---
"Warwick are you jungling"
"No I'm standing by the wolves because I miss my family"
#283PsyrenCallPosted 1/23/2013 11:51:17 PM
Not far enough to feel buyer's remorse yet, but I'll probably be trading it in.
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
#284ish0turfac3Posted 1/24/2013 12:00:44 AM
Why the hell are there 15 pages in this topic?
---
GT: ish0turfac3 - Nintendo ID: ish0turfac3
\\//ulcan4life
#285_CARLOX_Posted 1/24/2013 2:34:43 AM
Sounds like you're over thinking things, Carlox.

Probably, but if you had to spend more than double of what a new game costs and then just shelve it after not enjoying it much then you might start over thinking things too :P

Actually, Mario 3D Land is nothing like Galaxy, think of it like the simplicity of a 2-D Mario game on a 3-D plane, nothing like the Galaxy games whcih were actually good in their own right, just very different to 3-D Land.

Well the videos of the game didn't convince me and it certainly made it look like "Galaxy Lite," can't say more because I don't own a 3DS lol.

Syas the guy that liked Okami!

It's actually pretty damn cool! D:

Oh wait!

:(

Honeslty, Xenoblade was pretty darn cool and this is coming from a Wii hater becuz sony fanboy stuff, and the new one looks even better, I just cant hate the company that made Xenosaga 3.

It was cool and it's not a bad game at all, I just don't understand why people go "hurr best game in the last XX years!!1!"
Maybe it's just not my cup of tea but when I was over 50 hours in and passed Erynth Sea's prison or whatever I thought "ok, so when does the fun or interesting story starts?" I mean, over 50 ****ing hours.

And the guy in the new one reminded me of Cloud Strife with dark hair >_>

First a blonde guy with a big sword, now a guy that resembles Cloud but with dark hair, hmm...

It's a conspiracy!!!

---
I will only stop drinking when I fall in love... Or fall dead.
#286orcus_snakePosted 1/24/2013 11:26:32 AM
Really? Shulk did not remind me of Cloud at all, and I would have enjoyed it a lot more if I had skipped the damn side quests, but I just HAVE to do them, and those are terrible.
---
#287orcus_snakePosted 1/24/2013 3:17:54 PM
I'm loving the latest IE ads.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiEWdXsS2DM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qii34pPG8JM
---
#288PsyrenCallPosted 1/24/2013 3:22:06 PM
I stopped doing the side quests about halfway through, if I didn't complete them while I was there, too bad. Was not worth it.
---
#289XxNFL_FANxXPosted 1/24/2013 3:24:21 PM
Can I transfer my Wii VC games to the Wii U for a small fee right now? Or do I have to wait?
#290PsyrenCallPosted 1/24/2013 3:29:00 PM
Transfer away, the small fee is just to update the games to work with the enhancements provided by the new Wii u VC.
---