So what games are on the Wii U Virtual Console?

#321PsyrenCallPosted 1/27/2013 11:47:23 PM
Yeah, but XIII sucks, there was much raving over NNK. My RPG fanboyism should have ensured that I enjoy it. Instead in left wondering why people are raving over how it looks and how they put up with the slow, plodding battle system, and I'm especially confused as to how the opinion that it had good voice acting was reached. The voice acting is garbage. A mother, her son, their next door neighbor and the local grocer all have wildly differing accents. Seems to me this is another case of the gross over exaggeration of Ghibli and level 5 out whatever the developer is called. I've never lost interest in a hand this fast before, even XIII took 15 hours before it because a struggle just to play.
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
#322orcus_snakePosted 1/27/2013 11:47:56 PM
Guys...I have women problums, I wanna share.

So, err.

There is this butchery where my we always get our meat and chickenz, I always go and buy the stuff.
There is this cashier that is always starting small talk, remember what I said last time I visited and starts new cinversations from that, makes notes about how my new haircut looks better and even if she is not at the cashier and working the aisles she will go and get the notes for the takeout (cashier's job) and hand it to me perosnally instead of letting the cahsier look for it.

Also I feel her staring at me and when I notice she innstantly looks away, the usual.

THing is, she looks like 8-10 years older than me :S

WHAT DO.
---
"Warwick are you jungling"
"No I'm standing by the wolves because I miss my family"
#323PsyrenCallPosted 1/28/2013 12:01:07 AM
Depends on whether or not you're single and find her attractive. :-P

Honestly, just keep on shopping as you always do, she'll get the hint eventually. If not, then mention a girlfriend during conversation.
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
#324orcus_snakePosted 1/28/2013 12:04:17 AM
Single, she is kinda cute but I'm intimidated by how much younger I look in fornt of her, I even look younger than msot 24 year olds.
---
"Warwick are you jungling"
"No I'm standing by the wolves because I miss my family"
#325spectermaster14Posted 1/28/2013 12:16:54 AM
Wait, where was I when Orcus became single? Maybe I just never asked, but I remember a girl. I don't pay attention to you people enough. :P

Don't be intimidated, though. And if it makes you feel any better, I manage to get confused for both a teenager AND a woman. Don't feel too bad, you've got it better.
#326PsyrenCallPosted 1/28/2013 12:17:25 AM
Bone her, see how things go from there? :-P
---
#327_CARLOX_Posted 1/28/2013 12:18:26 AM
WHAT DO.

Her.

But seriously, don't feel intimidated, bro, if she's actually that older you might find her refreshing if you have been dating girls your age or younger.

Also she's a cougar! RAWR!

---
http://i.imgur.com/KaLJk.gif
#328PsyrenCallPosted 1/28/2013 12:22:17 AM
My issue right now is a buddy of mine met my perfect woman a while back, she goes out of town, and now that she's back my buddy won't introduce me because he doesn't know her that well, even though he's into her best friend and he would have the perfect in for me if he just asked her friend out even once. The girl is literally everything I look for, it's driving me insane.
---
#329_CARLOX_Posted 1/28/2013 12:30:50 AM
*doesn't refresh the page and posts anyway*

I manage to get confused for both a teenager AND a woman.

o_O

Do I even want to know?

No, I don't think so.

My issue right now is a buddy of mine met my perfect woman a while back, she goes out of town, and now that she's back my buddy won't introduce me because he doesn't know her that well, even though he's into her best friend and he would have the perfect in for me if he just asked her friend out even once. The girl is literally everything I look for, it's driving me insane.

Dude, your friend clearly doesn't follow the Bro Code.

How did you meet her? I mean, if it was a social situation and the four of you were together, a good suggestion to hang out as a group would have been enough to at least strike up a conversation.

I assume at this point you've already told your friend to stop being a ***** and man the **** up to introduce her to you. Otherwise it's going to be very tough to meet her. You could try that facebook thingy though, make a couple of comments on the status she posts after she adds you.

---
http://i.imgur.com/KaLJk.gif
#330spectermaster14Posted 1/28/2013 12:32:46 AM
o_O

Do I even want to know?

No, I don't think so.

I have great hair, that's all. :P