So what games are on the Wii U Virtual Console?

#331PsyrenCallPosted 1/28/2013 1:38:00 AM
I haven't met her yet! If I had, she'd be walking crooked! :-P

All he has to do is set up a situation for us to meet, but he won't. He met her at a wedding, showed me a photo of her and I've been nagging him ever since. I finally get him to talk to his cousin, groom at the wedding, about her and he comes back and tells me that she's got the perfect personality and interests too. I could face stab him right now as his only excuse is that she's busy with college. No one is THAT busy.
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
#332orcus_snakePosted 1/28/2013 2:07:12 AM
Wait, where was I when Orcus became single? Maybe I just never asked, but I remember a girl. I don't pay attention to you people enough. :P

I never brought it up here because it kind of hurt, I found out she was nothing but a lying whore so I NOPE'd the hell away.

Also she's a cougar! RAWR!

I thought that was a media thing, I'm so innocent ;__;

I haven't met her yet! If I had, she'd be walking crooked! :-P

All he has to do is set up a situation for us to meet, but he won't. He met her at a wedding, showed me a photo of her and I've been nagging him ever since. I finally get him to talk to his cousin, groom at the wedding, about her and he comes back and tells me that she's got the perfect personality and interests too. I could face stab him right now as his only excuse is that she's busy with college. No one is THAT busy.

Maybe she IS busy at college, if you kow what I mean :B
---
"Warwick are you jungling"
"No I'm standing by the wolves because I miss my family"
#333spectermaster14Posted 1/28/2013 2:10:26 AM
I never brought it up here because it kind of hurt, I found out she was nothing but a lying whore so I NOPE'd the hell away.

Aw, sorry. Feeling okay now, though?
#334orcus_snakePosted 1/28/2013 2:16:25 AM
MUCH better.
---
#335PsyrenCallPosted 1/28/2013 2:19:10 AM
If by busy... you mean unspoiled territory. :-P
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
#336orcus_snakePosted 1/28/2013 2:30:10 AM
Even if thatw ere ture, it's collegue, its were prudes go get pregerz so you gotta hurry.

At least according to American TV shows.
---
#337_CARLOX_Posted 1/28/2013 5:06:17 AM
I have great hair, that's all. :P

I said I didn't want to know! >_<

Joking, that's cool, man.

I'm so innocent ;__;

That isn't a bad thing >.>

Unless you're trying to pull the whole "master of seduction" or whatever its name is thing.

Hmm, I'm sorry to say there's something your friend isn't telling you. I mean, "busy with college" is not even a good excuse because unless she wants to have the best GPA or whatever nobody is that busy to meet new people.

Maybe you should get him a "Worst Wingman Ever" t-shirt or something :B

---
I will only stop drinking when I fall in love... Or fall dead.
#338PsyrenCallPosted 1/28/2013 11:52:49 AM
My friend is mainly just useless, he's had a crush on a girl since he was 15... and he's now 25, hasn't made any moves in an that time and he's borderline obsessed. He's too afraidto anything about either of our situations due to a fear of it being awkward. Guy is a massive, gaping ****y.
---
#339orcus_snakePosted 1/28/2013 2:29:24 PM
Im like that too, being unattractive does that to people D:
---
#340somebody336Posted 1/28/2013 2:32:50 PM
orcus_snake posted...
Im like that too, being unattractive does that to people D:

*Pats on back* It's okay man....... IT'LL BE OKAY T_T *Runs away crying*
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/565290-barbarian-the-ultimate-warrior
http://crabdom.cu.cc/forums/index.php