So what games are on the Wii U Virtual Console?

#341PsyrenCallPosted 1/28/2013 1:36:38 PM
Oh, believe me, you're nowhere near as bad. He thinks every little thing is a sign and babbles on and on, then when actual signs come from the girl he refuses to believe it and hides from her. It's really sad, but mostly sad because he won't hook me up.:-P
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
#342orcus_snakePosted 1/28/2013 4:57:06 PM
look at thsi butchery girl thing, I probably wotn do **** because I just think it may all be just in my head!

Or somehting like that, I'm actually serious :P
---
"Warwick are you jungling"
"No I'm standing by the wolves because I miss my family"
#343PsyrenCallPosted 1/28/2013 5:12:09 PM
I'm more than likely never going to meet this girl, so I don't really care. :-P
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
#344_CARLOX_Posted 1/28/2013 6:14:29 PM(edited)
look at thsi butchery girl thing, I probably wotn do **** because I just think it may all be just in my head!

If what you described it's true, then it's not just in your head. You might want to just keep having small talk with her and look for a chance to hang out.

I mean, those are usually subtle (and sometimes not so subtle) hints that she's interested or at least likes you enough so you won't come out as weird when interacting with her.

Also, here's a little something that shows how we can be oblivious, sometimes a little, sometimes a lot:
http://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/151z5j/male_redditors_what_hints_have_girls_given_you/

I'm more than likely never going to meet this girl, so I don't really care. :-P

Like I said, if you know her name try adding her on facebook, you might even have friends in common so it won't be so weird and out of the blue. Besides, you don't really have nothing to lose by doing that.

---
I can't count the reasons I should stay. One by one they all just fade away.
#345PsyrenCallPosted 1/28/2013 6:12:09 PM
We have no friends in common because my friend is a ****y, I'm also not comfortable doing that.
---
#346orcus_snakePosted 1/28/2013 6:14:25 PM
I need to find an excuse to go uy stuff there :P

Also it may be facebook or nossing, so why the heck not.
---
#347PsyrenCallPosted 1/28/2013 6:22:22 PM
Because I am one awkward son of a *****, and I need things set up as best I can to keep from screwing the pooch. :-P

Plus, I'm five years older than her, so it might seem pathetic. :-P
---
#348orcus_snakePosted 1/28/2013 6:32:11 PM
at the 20s its all fine and dandy, until you cross the 30s, then you just feel creepy.
---
#349PsyrenCallPosted 1/28/2013 8:17:22 PM
Well, yeah, five years either way is my limit. I'm hoping to get a shot, but if I don't... Oh well, such is the way my life works.:-P
---
#350_CARLOX_Posted 1/28/2013 8:17:25 PM
And who knows? Maybe she likes guys older than her.

---
http://i.imgur.com/8xfHF.jpg