So what games are on the Wii U Virtual Console?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. So what games are on the Wii U Virtual Console?
3 years ago#361
Does anyone here like to bowl?
---
More proof that committing actual violence inspires the playing of violent video games.
http://backloggery.com/iomega311
3 years ago#362
Depends on your class, but strength is for heavy armors, I think. Game should tell you, is been a couple of years since I played it, so I don't quite remember.
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
3 years ago#363
Bowling is awesome.
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
3 years ago#364
Wii Bowling too fun.

Actual bowling...I suck at it :P

Actually I worded that wrong, I was looking for a stat that would reduce fatigue, but it looks like it is simply a separate stat and cannot be reduced, strenght is only a prequisite to be able to carry some types of armor but more stat points into it will not reduce the fatigue that comes from said items.

Mainly, I dont want fatigue on my mages cause I wanna spam forevarrr, which is why I got dem mana regen spells now.
---
"Warwick are you jungling"
"No I'm standing by the wolves because I miss my family"
3 years ago#365
Don't put about on your mages, that's the only advice I can give. That and keep a couple tanks around so your mages are rarely in danger, as the last thing you want is for one of them to draw aggro.
---
3 years ago#366
so i went to the butchery and i only got a "hiya" thsi time, I knew i was overthinking it!
---
3 years ago#367
http://i.imgur.com/rxFTAoO.gif

Here, Orcus. Replace any sadness with unbridled fear.
3 years ago#368
I'm nto sad, I'm relieved :P
---
3 years ago#369
Well that's good.
3 years ago#370
Thinking i might just go out on a limb and add that chick on Facebook. Can't hurt.
---
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. So what games are on the Wii U Virtual Console?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived