So what games are on the Wii U Virtual Console?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. So what games are on the Wii U Virtual Console?
3 years ago#391
Look for it in a few months when it will most likely be bargain bin priced like most Ubi titles are after some time.

If you get it for 360 we can play the co-op mode :p
More proof that committing actual violence inspires the playing of violent video games.
http://backloggery.com/iomega311
3 years ago#392
Unfortunately we cannot, as I let my xbla subscription lapse and I have no intent of ever renewing it. Fix your PS3.:-P

Seriously, got most of the RE series and a psn+ subscription for you to leech.
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
3 years ago#393
I got FarCry2, when I finish that I may get 3.
"Warwick are you jungling"
"No I'm standing by the wolves because I miss my family"
3 years ago#394
You all actually follow him to this board simply so you can still take his topics to 500? Really?
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
3 years ago#395
TRADISHUN!!

Also I forgot I had Dead Space when I started Borderlands, I'm gonna go with DS first >.>
3 years ago#396
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
You all actually follow him to this board simply so you can still take his topics to 500? Really?

Ironic.
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
3 years ago#397
PsyrenCall posted...
Unfortunately we cannot, as I let my xbla subscription lapse and I have no intent of ever renewing it. Fix your PS3.:-P

Seriously, got most of the RE series and a psn+ you for you to leech.

This week I plan on getting it fixed.

orcus_snake posted...
I got FarCry2, when I finish that I may get 3.

Don't let any potential disappointment with FC2 deter you from playing FC3, the game is an improvement in just about every way possible.
More proof that committing actual violence inspires the playing of violent video games.
http://backloggery.com/iomega311
3 years ago#398
Man, for an 08 game DS looks quite pretty,a nd the atmosphere is fantastic.
3 years ago#399
Dead Space does maintain a great atmosphere, which is part of the reason I'm not interested in Dead Space 3. Dead Space 2 wasn't atmospheric, nor was it a survival horror, instead it was a rather generic action title, 3 seems to have gone the same way with co-op, micro transactions and botched cover shooting.
3 years ago#400
I saw ina video that its like 40 bucks for BS packs.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. So what games are on the Wii U Virtual Console?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived