So what games are on the Wii U Virtual Console?

#391iomega311Posted 2/2/2013 10:07:47 PM
Look for it in a few months when it will most likely be bargain bin priced like most Ubi titles are after some time.

If you get it for 360 we can play the co-op mode :p
---
More proof that committing actual violence inspires the playing of violent video games.
http://backloggery.com/iomega311
#392PsyrenCallPosted 2/2/2013 10:32:43 PM(edited)
Unfortunately we cannot, as I let my xbla subscription lapse and I have no intent of ever renewing it. Fix your PS3.:-P

Seriously, got most of the RE series and a psn+ subscription for you to leech.
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
#393orcus_snakePosted 2/2/2013 11:52:06 PM
I got FarCry2, when I finish that I may get 3.
---
"Warwick are you jungling"
"No I'm standing by the wolves because I miss my family"
#394Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 2/3/2013 8:29:03 AM
You all actually follow him to this board simply so you can still take his topics to 500? Really?
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#395orcus_snakePosted 2/3/2013 11:19:50 AM
TRADISHUN!!

Also I forgot I had Dead Space when I started Borderlands, I'm gonna go with DS first >.>
---
#396PsyrenCallPosted 2/3/2013 12:24:53 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
You all actually follow him to this board simply so you can still take his topics to 500? Really?

Ironic.
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
#397iomega311Posted 2/3/2013 12:48:20 PM
PsyrenCall posted...
Unfortunately we cannot, as I let my xbla subscription lapse and I have no intent of ever renewing it. Fix your PS3.:-P

Seriously, got most of the RE series and a psn+ you for you to leech.

This week I plan on getting it fixed.

orcus_snake posted...
I got FarCry2, when I finish that I may get 3.

Don't let any potential disappointment with FC2 deter you from playing FC3, the game is an improvement in just about every way possible.
---
More proof that committing actual violence inspires the playing of violent video games.
http://backloggery.com/iomega311
#398orcus_snakePosted 2/3/2013 1:06:04 PM
Man, for an 08 game DS looks quite pretty,a nd the atmosphere is fantastic.
---
#399PsyrenCallPosted 2/3/2013 1:10:49 PM
Dead Space does maintain a great atmosphere, which is part of the reason I'm not interested in Dead Space 3. Dead Space 2 wasn't atmospheric, nor was it a survival horror, instead it was a rather generic action title, 3 seems to have gone the same way with co-op, micro transactions and botched cover shooting.
---
#400orcus_snakePosted 2/3/2013 1:17:45 PM
I saw ina video that its like 40 bucks for BS packs.
---