So what games are on the Wii U Virtual Console?

#401PsyrenCallPosted 2/3/2013 1:06:19 PM
It has eleven dlc packs on day one, most of which are the Facebook kind of packs that give lazy players things you can obtain in game without the effort of actually finding them. Most are either lazy retextures or "resource" packs, many for as much as $5 a pop. It's pretty bad, and enough to keep me from even considering purchasing DS3. EA has pretty much crossed the line between trying to make profit and abusing is own developers into abusing their market.
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
#402Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 2/3/2013 1:12:16 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
You all actually follow him to this board simply so you can still take his topics to 500? Really?

Ironic.

I don't feel the need to follow people from board to board Lokua.

You do.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#403iomega311Posted 2/3/2013 1:22:38 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
You all actually follow him to this board simply so you can still take his topics to 500? Really?

Ironic.

You do.

I do.
---
More proof that committing actual violence inspires the playing of violent video games.
http://backloggery.com/iomega311
#404spectermaster14Posted 2/3/2013 1:43:58 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

Ironic.

You do.

Holy ****, Kirby, I haven't seen you in forever.

So people, help me out. My family's legit moving out and leaving me with all the bills rather than a portion, but they should be much smaller now that it'll just be me, my girl, and our cats living here. How do any of you make it? We both make minimum wage and I'm starting nursing school in the fall, so we're a bit worried. Advise us.
#405iomega311Posted 2/3/2013 2:04:32 PM
Highly suggest you find out exactly what you guys will pull in and see how much your bills n such will be. There are some good apps out there that can help with budgeting your cash.
---
More proof that committing actual violence inspires the playing of violent video games.
http://backloggery.com/iomega311
#406spectermaster14Posted 2/3/2013 2:11:04 PM
Well we know what our average is between the two of us, but we can't calculate the bills just yet. That'll have to be the first month we live totally alone. We're saving to get ahead on bills and axing the TV and house insurance for the time being, so we've got about seven hundred saved up. Hoping that'll get us far enough ahead to keep up with the bills until I'm out of school.
#407PsyrenCallPosted 2/3/2013 2:16:32 PM
You want my honest advice? Get a cheaper place to live.
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
#408diggyfreshPosted 2/3/2013 2:18:14 PM
PsyrenCall posted...
It has eleven dlc packs on day one, most of which are the Facebook kind of packs that give lazy players things you can obtain in game without the effort of actually finding them. Most are either lazy retextures or "resource" packs, many for as much as $5 a pop. It's pretty bad, and enough to keep me from even considering purchasing DS3. EA has pretty much crossed the line between trying to make profit and abusing is own developers into abusing their market.

and it's crazy to defend Nintendo for rejecting EA.
---
Currently playing: ZombiU, RE: Revelation, & Xenoblade
#409spectermaster14Posted 2/3/2013 2:24:31 PM
You want my honest advice? Get a cheaper place to live.

Well we own the house, that's mostly why we're staying. The only bills we'll end up with are utility and a cheap car payment. Thinking of renting the upstairs, too, since we won't be using it. I think the bills we pay now, not counting the debt my parents have racked up on their own, comes up to about... Six fifty a month? We should make about eight hundred, factoring in gas and the car we'll be down to six hundred and something at the lowest amount of hours we get. But that six fifty comes with five people, six dogs, a cell phone family plan, Direct TV, and more junk we're getting rid of. But that still falls through we're gonna rent a place from her boss, who just inherited his landlord's building.
#410_CARLOX_Posted 2/3/2013 3:05:41 PM
Don't let any potential disappointment with FC2 deter you from playing FC3, the game is an improvement in just about every way possible.

Haven't played a FC game but I read 3 was like Skyrim with guns lolz

Also I like following people around and lick the back of their necks when they're distracted!

Well we own the house, that's mostly why we're staying. The only bills we'll end up with are utility and a cheap car payment. Thinking of renting the upstairs, too, since we won't be using it. I think the bills we pay now, not counting the debt my parents have racked up on their own, comes up to about... Six fifty a month? We should make about eight hundred, factoring in gas and the car we'll be down to six hundred and something at the lowest amount of hours we get. But that six fifty comes with five people, six dogs, a cell phone family plan, Direct TV, and more junk we're getting rid of. But that still falls through we're gonna rent a place from her boss, who just inherited his landlord's building.

Also, what the hell, specter? $650 for five people and six dogs? I'm close to $400 a month with just basic stuff >.>

I'd say you check how soon you can cancel whatever plans or services you want to cancel to avoid any surprises.

And talk around/check online for experiences with renting, it might seem simple at first but it's best to be prepared.

---
http://i.imgur.com/wLOBW.jpg