So what games are on the Wii U Virtual Console?

#411PsyrenCallPosted 2/3/2013 5:57:07 PM
spectermaster14 posted...
You want my honest advice? Get a cheaper place to live.

Well we own the house, that's mostly why we're staying. The only bills we'll end up with are utility and a cheap car payment. Thinking of renting the upstairs, too, since we won't be using it. I think the bills we pay now, not counting the debt my parents have racked up on their own, comes up to about... Six fifty a month? We should make about eight hundred, factoring in gas and the car we'll be down to six hundred and something at the lowest amount of hours we get. But that six fifty comes with five people, six dogs, a cell phone family plan, Direct TV, and more junk we're getting rid of. But that still falls through we're gonna rent a place from her boss, who just inherited his landlord's building.

Why do you count your parent's debt? Don't think you should be worrying about that.
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
#412orcus_snakePosted 2/3/2013 5:58:12 PM
Rent upstaris for chciks only, ask for threesomes!11!1!!

/orcus advice :P
---
"Warwick are you jungling"
"No I'm standing by the wolves because I miss my family"
#413PsyrenCallPosted 2/3/2013 10:23:41 PM
Orcus' silly reasoning aside, women make better tenants.

Yar, apparently there are shipping delays, and I might not get my copy of FE:A tomorrow. Boooo.
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
#414CaspulexPosted 2/4/2013 3:45:51 AM(edited)
I knew I'd find you if I looked hard enough.

Oh, and don't buy a Vita. They totally blow.
---
"Do you just not count SRPGs at all?"
On what planet do you live on to where you consider FFT to be a Space RPG? - Quintious
#415orcus_snakePosted 2/4/2013 3:16:28 PM
Screw you, I want Persona 4.
---
#416wingo84Posted 2/4/2013 3:17:25 PM
Whaaa?
---
NNID - Wingo84
Currently playing: Darksiders 2, ZombiU Survival
#417PsyrenCallPosted 2/4/2013 3:23:01 PM
Already own a Vita, best purchase I made all last year.

Hmmph, no FE at my local shops yet, would go further, but I don't have the time. Bah.
---
#418CaspulexPosted 2/4/2013 3:25:17 PM
screw YOU, this thing's a portbox whose only saving grace is UNO.

Even PSN+ has managed to be hardly worth it and a bunch of crap no one cares about, like that awful LOTR MOBA and some mediocre sales on indie shovelware.

Even the frackin' sticks on it suck. Katamari was a real drag, especially with it's stupidly overpriced DLC/grind system.

And don't get me started on Ragnarok Odyssey. Ugh.
---
On what planet do you live on to where you consider FFT to be a Space RPG? - Quintious
#419orcus_snakePosted 2/4/2013 4:45:09 PM
Persona 4, even if P4 did nto exist on it UNO makes up for it.
---
#420CaspulexPosted 2/4/2013 9:41:33 PM
orcus_snake posted...
Persona 4, even if P4 did nto exist on it UNO makes up for it.

hardly.

Had I not gotten this worthless brick with an 8GB card for $120 it would have been smarter to just replace my dead PSP...again.

I understand why it was sold to me for $120 though. And why I got a code for Playstation All Stars Blunder Royale for $10.

Lol @ superbot getting cut from Sony.

Wii U's in on Wednesday...then I got Nintendoland, Balloon fight, NSMBU, and demos to amuse me until Rayman drops, then Rayman to amuse me until MH3U drops, and then MH3U to amuse me until and well beyond Wonderful 101, Pikmin 3, and Wind Waker HD.

Gonna be a goooood year.
---