So what games are on the Wii U Virtual Console?

#441orcus_snakePosted 2/6/2013 4:50:07 PM
The heck are hooves?
---
"Warwick are you jungling"
"No I'm standing by the wolves because I miss my family"
#442jakestar0306Posted 2/6/2013 4:50:41 PM
They're the "feet" of a horse.
---
Mega Man Powered Up is the best PSP exclusive and you know it.
#443orcus_snakePosted 2/6/2013 4:55:18 PM
I see.
---
#444spectermaster14Posted 2/6/2013 5:17:03 PM
So I picked up that Syndicate reboot. Good so far. Wanna go back and play the original, never had a chance to.
#445PsyrenCallPosted 2/6/2013 9:52:23 PM
You've never heard the term hoof before, orcus?

Yar, with the FF series on half off this week on PSN... gotta pick which one to buy.
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
#446shaunmePosted 2/6/2013 9:57:50 PM
Balloon fight.
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#447PsyrenCallPosted 2/6/2013 11:27:06 PM
FEA is ****ing awesome, only real issue so far, outside the feet, is the unit pairing. It completely breaks the balance of combat at the point I'm at. My tactician and the character Sully took on every event who moved one round, five units if I recall, took zero damage due to support stat boosts and ohko'd the boss. It's a little ridiculous.
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
#448_CARLOX_Posted 2/7/2013 12:35:27 AM
Sarcasm travels poorly through text.

Oh >.>

I actually maxed my stats before even trying Insane Mode so lol

I liked to use the Alien too just because he looked very different. And yeah, shame about the characters, on the other hand getting a good weapon and animal companion made things more interesting.

my only complaint is how the feet of their characters look, they look like hooves

SPOILERS: They are hooves lol

Yar, with the FF series on half off this week on PSN... gotta pick which one to buy.

I saw that, I was interested in VIII and IX even though I own the actual discs lol.

---
http://i.imgur.com/KaLJk.gif
#449orcus_snakePosted 2/7/2013 1:13:30 PM
You've never heard the term hoof before, orcus?

I remembered the word but I've soldomly read/heard it so I forgot what it meant.

There's more than 7 and 8 there?

FEA is ****ing awesome, only real issue so far, outside the feet, is the unit pairing. It completely breaks the balance of combat at the point I'm at. My tactician and the character Sully took on every event who moved one round, five units if I recall, took zero damage due to support stat boosts and ohko'd the boss. It's a little ridiculous.

Is Insane mode open off the bat?
I kinda dislike how it's gone baby-mode since the GC one.
X-Com was immensely refreshing because it was hard as nails but never in a cheap way.

So I picked up that Syndicate reboot. Good so far. Wanna go back and play the original, never had a chance to.

I wanna try the original, and I still want to try those baord wargaming thingies ):
---
#450_CARLOX_Posted 2/7/2013 1:46:21 PM
There's more than 7 and 8 there?

Yup.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/02/04/50-off-select-final-fantasy-games-for-the-series-25-year-anniversary/

---
I can't count the reasons I should stay. One by one they all just fade away.