So what games are on the Wii U Virtual Console?

#451IokuaPosted 2/7/2013 2:58:03 PM
Dunno if Insane is available from the start, didn't check, but there is an umlockable difficulty setting that's even harder than Insane.
---
Welcome to gamefaqs, where poverty is an illegal activity.
#452orcus_snakePosted 2/7/2013 2:58:16 PM
They have FF VI D:

I want to get that.
---
"Warwick are you jungling"
"No I'm standing by the wolves because I miss my family"
#453iomega311Posted 2/7/2013 10:38:46 PM
spectermaster14 posted...
So I picked up that Syndicate reboot. Good so far. Wanna go back and play the original, never had a chance to.

Good luck trying to find people to play the co-op, which is the meat of the game.

As far as the single player goes, it's by far the weakest entry by Starbreeze, even though the game and its world / lore had more potential than any franchise they dealt with before it. Starbreeze have a knack for atmosphere and immersion in their games, and although Syndicate did have shades of it at points through the game, the aspect was largely missed in comparison to their previous efforts.
---
More proof that committing actual violence inspires the playing of violent video games.
http://backloggery.com/iomega311
#454spectermaster14Posted 2/7/2013 10:43:31 PM
Yeah, I can see that so far. It's missing that immersion that Riddick and The Darkness had. I'm not asking for a hub or an open world or what have you, but it just doesn't feel the same. Fun, though. The concept is mostly what's getting me so far, so I'll definitely try the original. Is the co-op ever possible with only one player? Because I tried it just to see how it was and got reamed within five seconds.
#455iomega311Posted 2/7/2013 10:50:10 PM
The concept is definitely interesting, but the length of the game really prevents the game from reaching its full potential. Perhaps a few more locations to explore and down moments to take in the scenery would've helped the overall experience. It's quite apparent that the game was rushed.
---
More proof that committing actual violence inspires the playing of violent video games.
#456PsyrenCallPosted 2/8/2013 10:25:11 AM
Yar,gonna buy the Zombie U bundle.
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
#457iomega311Posted 2/8/2013 4:52:17 PM
I want a Wu at some point. I have played a bit of Nintendo Land, which is fun with other peeps.
---
#458PsyrenCallPosted 2/8/2013 10:24:21 PM
No interest in Nintendoland, the copy that congress with the Zu bundle is a digital copy, might sell the code online.
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
#459spectermaster14Posted 2/8/2013 10:43:19 PM
The concept is definitely interesting, but the length of the game really prevents the game from reaching its full potential. Perhaps a few more locations to explore and down moments to take in the scenery would've helped the overall experience. It's quite apparent that the game was rushed.

I got to the sewers last time I played, which is a nice surprise because I was hoping for a good look at the underbelly. Shame your point there is kind of what's ruined it so far. Soon as you land you're ambushed by hobos. Would've been much more effective as a nice, slow moment with some exploration.
#460orcus_snakePosted 2/9/2013 10:20:14 AM
So, I started runnign 2 weeks ago.

This time I took a picture as I started and took a pic weekly, so I have 3 to compare now.

The difference, is freaking insane. my gut almsot vanished, what is this witchery?
---
"Warwick are you jungling"
"No I'm standing by the wolves because I miss my family"