So what games are on the Wii U Virtual Console?

#461PsyrenCallPosted 2/9/2013 11:08:21 AM
I really should start running on days I don't go to the gym. Also need to eat better.
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
#462orcus_snakePosted 2/9/2013 11:13:16 AM
I wont stop eating delicious food but for people that take care about what they eat I read that you can do a cheat day to increase your leptin levels which are some BS thingies that help you lose weigth and that are lost as you do weight shaving activities.
---
"Warwick are you jungling"
"No I'm standing by the wolves because I miss my family"
#463PsyrenCallPosted 2/9/2013 11:27:20 AM
How far do you run everyday? I run six kilometers on the elliptical every time I go to the gym, but I know that's not the same as running in the great outdoors.
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
#464orcus_snakePosted 2/9/2013 2:27:52 PM
i dont take note of distances, I do HIIT which means i run for 1 minute full oost and then 2 minutes of running, then i rest for like 2 or 3 min, then repeat that for a total of 4 sets.

it takes about 15-20 min.

Doesn't seem much but the results are there, man :P
---
#465PsyrenCallPosted 2/9/2013 3:25:21 PM
Interesting, now if only I didn't have to drive 30 minutes in every direction to escape the massive hills that make up my city.
---
#466orcus_snakePosted 2/9/2013 3:59:15 PM
WHy don't you use the hills?

Anyone played Silent Hill Downpour?

I don't think I rmember anything notable when it released, no discussion or stuff.
---
#467wingo84Posted 2/9/2013 4:07:58 PM
This topic is still going?

Banana Toothpaste
---
NNID - Wingo84
Currently playing: Darksiders 2, ZombiU Survival
#468spectermaster14Posted 2/9/2013 8:00:21 PM
WHy don't you use the hills?

Anyone played Silent Hill Downpour?

I don't think I rmember anything notable when it released, no discussion or stuff.

I did, and it was pretty great story-wise but sucked in most other regards. So, Silent Hill basically. Worth playing if you can get a hold of it, story's better than most of the games and there's lots to explore with lots of neat little easter eggs.
#469orcus_snakePosted 2/9/2013 9:00:27 PM
Spec Ops the Line bestest storeh evarr.
---
#470PsyrenCallPosted 2/9/2013 11:25:40 PM
I could use the hills, but these are not simple hills, they're bigguns. Steep to the extent that going down I'd be in danger of tumbling and going up I'd run out of breath in a quarter the time.

Yar, back from a trip to the US to see my cousin play in a major league lacrosse game for the Washington Stealth and to shop. Got cream cheese for 1/4th the price it is up here and reese peanut butter to go in my homemade chocolate peanut butter binge ice cream. Ohohoho.
---