So what games are on the Wii U Virtual Console?

#471spectermaster14Posted 2/10/2013 9:40:44 AM(edited)
Spec Ops the Line bestest storeh evarr.

It's not as good as Spec Ops, but it's better than pretty much every other SH except Shattered Memories. Your mileage varies on how firmly you believe that SH2 is somehow good plotwise. :P

Also, Sly 4 is great.
#472orcus_snakePosted 2/10/2013 9:42:02 AM
Iokua that sounds like freaking heart disease on a cup :P

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=512595

I know I'm jaded due to my ex, but why are women so freaking bat**** insane?

Like, seriously.
---
"Warwick are you jungling"
"No I'm standing by the wolves because I miss my family"
#473orcus_snakePosted 2/10/2013 10:53:03 AM
Man, there's plenty of rooms where the scale of the Ishimura just hits you like a sack of cinder blocks.
---
#474PsyrenCallPosted 2/10/2013 12:17:22 PM
It's in a bowl, not a cup!:-P

It's really good, chocolate ice cream with peanut butter mixed in and mini peanut butter cups. Can't handle more than a bowl, but it's awesome.
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
#475orcus_snakePosted 2/10/2013 1:19:37 PM
a bowl, sounds like...that one million calorie thingie from Simpsons.
---
#476PsyrenCallPosted 2/10/2013 1:34:51 PM
It's not that high calorie, actually. It has about a quarter the sugar that store bought ice cream does, I don't use a lot of peanut butter or cups either. It comes out to about 300 calories per bowl. Which is a lot, but not so much that it's too horrible. Which is why I only make it for special occasions and never eat more than a single bowl.
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
#477orcus_snakePosted 2/10/2013 2:45:36 PM
Those are lamsot the calorious from an entire pizza :P

Still, I'd totally indulge cause I've never given a **** about what I eat anyways, thus the gut.
---
#478PsyrenCallPosted 2/10/2013 3:19:24 PM
An entire pizza is something like 1,500 calories and that's without taking the amount of grease and transfats in it. I stopped eating pizza last year when I learned just how horrific they are for you. Now I just need to cut out chocolate and I should be good.
---
#479orcus_snakePosted 2/10/2013 4:14:49 PM
What, IIRC that's what a regualr person should eat daily.

I read somwhere that they were 350-to 400ish.
---
#480PsyrenCallPosted 2/10/2013 4:25:08 PM
The daily recommended intake is 2,000, 1,500 for weight loss. A small pizza would be a few hundred calories, a bigger one is a crap load more.

Yar, I really want Sly 4, but can't bare to do so without playing the first three.
---