eShop/Retail Download size FAQ

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. eShop/Retail Download size FAQ
2 years ago#41
TCaC04 posted...
spealfan444 posted...
Bump.
Hurry up and sticky this!

I requested this a sticky a while back but It never got answered. Fear not since I have a document saved on my computer where I can edit it. I add the new games and update all the sizes for the games as well. If I have to keep making a new topic after this one gets closed, I will. But don't worry, I am on top of this 100%. If you ever have any questions, please feel free to ask.

I'll still try my hardest to keep this topIc active though.
If it hasn't been posted on in a while I'll go ahead and bump it if that's okay with you.
---
These boards are a creature of Chaos, they may take many incarnations.
2 years ago#42
Bump
---
2 years ago#43
We need some info on Japanese titles. I'm still debating whether to get MH3U retail or digital, but other than that, awesome job compiling all this info!
---
Pokemon Black- FC: 0003 3185 8262
Monster Hunter Tri, ID:71YAXZ -EU Server!
2 years ago#44
Dark_Link92 posted...
We need some info on Japanese titles. I'm still debating whether to get MH3U retail or digital, but other than that, awesome job compiling all this info!

That's a good idea.
Though it may be a bit trickier to find info on Japanese games, it would be really helpful for those with Japanese Wii Us.
---
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. eShop/Retail Download size FAQ

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived