The ZombiU instruction booklet is interesting.....

#11kamikaze135Posted 12/13/2012 5:28:08 PM
lol
---
This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time -Tyler Durden
#12cavebear56Posted 12/13/2012 5:32:57 PM
abigexplosion posted...

The cricket bat is the only fair complaint about the game. It's the only non-weapon to become a weapon in the game, and there really isn't anything else for melee weapons. There isn't be an antique weapons store I can take a sword from? Or throwing a fire extinguisher at a zombie and then shooting it? Or a bayonet for the rifle? They showed one in one of the trailers...

The cricket bat doesn't level up like the other weapons, you can't upgrade it, you always need it even though it's not very good. And yet there's one spot in the game where they take it away from you, and you'd actually rather have it than the pistol they give you.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy ZombiU, it's a game that makes you think about how you're going to get through, because you can't just gun down all the zombies with no strategy. But I do think there's a lot more they could have done with the melee combat.

This is a fair complaint. A lot more could've been done.

Luthor_ posted...
It's definitely not worth it if you own a PS360 and Dead Island. Or any other survival/zombie game, really.

This is an ignorant one. It's like saying all of the Resident Evil games aren't worth it because CoD has a zombie mode, or that L4D doesn't exist.

People don't understand the difference between genres it seems.

Sad people and a sad day for us all after that post.
---
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.
#13MANTI5Posted 12/13/2012 5:37:15 PM
http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/zombiu-producer-talks-about-beginnings-reactions-and-survival-horror.452794145/
#14DrRMPosted 12/13/2012 6:00:12 PM
Nyyark posted...

Guns are like condoms, use a baseball bat instead.

abigexplosion posted...
I enjoy ZombiU, it's a game that makes you think about how you're going to get through, because you can't just gun down all the zombies with no strategy. But I do think there's a lot more they could have done with the melee combat.

much better... if you guys/girls/both/none eliminate your ugly imaginary friend I cant see unless you quote it :3
---
"He aqui mi secreto, que no puede ser mas simple : solo con el corazon se puede ver bien; lo esencial es invisible para los ojos."
#15P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 12/13/2012 6:12:26 PM
My favorite Survival horror games so far are, in no particular order

REmake, Illbleed, and ZombiU
---
Currently Playing: Zelda2, ZombiU
http://youtu.be/X21mJh6j9i4
#16motorazrv3xxxPosted 12/13/2012 6:14:17 PM
I wonder how many kids had to have "the talk" after seeing this comment.
---
"When I'm about to do something, I ask myself: Would an idiot do that?
And if they would, I do not do that thing." -Dwight K. Schrute
#17pikachupwnage(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2012 6:23:33 PM
AhnoldDood posted...
Oh you, Europeans and your subtle, raunchy jokes.

Lol.
---
"There's only one legitimate reason to be doing anything, and that is for the lulz"