Oops. Did anyone else transfer their virtual console games and realize..

#11dezmomoPosted 12/13/2012 9:57:04 PM
ImGanondorfLol posted...
So you can use the classic controller pro for N64 games, right? It doesn't have to be the regular classic controller.

Sorry to steal your attention TC, but while we're on the topic is there a difference between the original CC and the CCPro besides the handles?
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997614-nintendo-3ds/63766483/713440189
Official Squirtle of the Pokemon BW (2) Boards
#12darkjedilinkPosted 12/13/2012 10:04:39 PM
ImGanondorfLol posted...
So you can use the classic controller pro for N64 games, right? It doesn't have to be the regular classic controller.

Also, will I be able to move my brawl data back to the Wii? I'd prefer to play that game with gc controls.

Yes, you can use the CCP. No, you cannot transfer back to the Wii.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#13DTY3Posted 12/13/2012 10:14:37 PM
dezmomo posted...
ImGanondorfLol posted...

Sorry to steal your attention TC, but while we're on the topic is there a difference between the original CC and the CCPro besides the handles?

The only difference is the handles and the placement of the ZL and ZR buttons.

The Pro has them like the PS2.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#14djrudenPosted 12/13/2012 10:15:20 PM
And the chord comes out the top instead of the bottom.