Why is there so much hate towards nintendo?

#1gybugyPosted 12/13/2012 7:11:49 PM
I cannot believe this that people would rather Nintendo not here but in all truth we wouldn't have Sonic the hedgehog or maybe even Xbox or Play station because of them.

You see all in all Nintendo has been here since September 23, 1889 yeah that's right go look it up if you don't believe me

On to the real point every-one knows the D-pad it is used on nearly all consoles even on Xbox and PS controllers they have them it was made by yours truly Nintendo.

Then there it was the Video Game crash of 1983, Video games had been passed off as just another fad and it plummeted but hey yours truly comes in to save the day with Mario.

gain people disregard Nintendo for it's Consoles Games etc. well well I am pretty sure everyone played Nintendo as a kid and maybe even still will all there life but how can people bag Nintendo when probably your favorite and most hated Video game memories as a child were from Pokemon ( I say hated because the worst thing could happen is you played for 10 hours straight beat Elite 4 etc. then bang your game-boy runs out of charge and another one you beat the game and you go back on it to witness the BSOD "your save file has been corrupted" and you start again i speak from personal experience"

Also Nintendo is pretty strong on the family co-op etc. front

So i ask you why is there so much hate and disregard for Nintendo?
---
If the opposite of SKY=EARTH and the opposite of RIM=MIDDLE? then does the opposite of SKYRIM=MIDDLEEARTH?!
#2Reflex-ArcPosted 12/13/2012 7:15:06 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3Reflex-ArcPosted 12/13/2012 7:15:46 PM
Kids these days got no respect.
---
I like video games.
#4GeassMasterPosted 12/13/2012 7:17:08 PM
Nintendo gets just as much hate as everyone else, stop having such a persecution complex.
---
Now Playing: Mugen Souls, Ragnarok Odyessy, P4G, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation, DW: Gundam 2
I Have A Huge Backlog.
#5DeathSnipe777Posted 12/13/2012 7:17:23 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#6Virus66Posted 12/13/2012 7:20:09 PM
GeassMaster posted...
Nintendo gets just as much hate as everyone else, stop having such a persecution complex.

Umm... no they don't. Nintendo has this stench about them that even people who don't lurk on the internet can smell. I could be at work and mention Nintendo and the guys would just say "Hah... the Wii sucked...", yet mention Xbox or Playstation and those same people would go "rabblerabblerabbleHALOrabblerabblerabbleCallofDuty!". It's one reason I only talk to others about my Playstation games and not my Wii/WiiU games because most people don't give two s**** about Nintendo
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
Smash Bros Mains- Samus, Ness, Pit
#7MathewMansonPosted 12/13/2012 7:20:36 PM
GeassMaster posted...

How long have you been around for?
---
I'm not man enough...to be human.
#8MrSRArterPosted 12/13/2012 7:22:10 PM
GeassMaster posted...

I'll agree with this, the Vita board has just as many if not even more trolls than this board.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eStcSpAdodc&feature=plcp <- I agree with this video.
Official Birthday Cake flavor of the IDF
#9VanderZooPosted 12/13/2012 7:23:04 PM
I think a lot of gamers were put off of Nintendo after the Wii.
#10idrc82Posted 12/13/2012 7:24:08 PM
Virus66 posted...
GeassMaster posted...

Umm... no they don't. Nintendo has this stench about them that even people who don't lurk on the internet can smell. I could be at work and mention Nintendo and the guys would just say "Hah... the Wii sucked...", yet mention Xbox or Playstation and those same people would go "rabblerabblerabbleHALOrabblerabblerabbleCallofDuty!". It's one reason I only talk to others about my Playstation games and not my Wii/WiiU games because most people don't give two s**** about Nintendo

I agree. Its to the point at times haters that usually hate eachother will at times band together to hate nintendo. If this board isnt enough proof then look into other boards that have post relating to anything wii or wii u.
---
3ds fc: 0817-4077-5176
Psn/wii u id: xGambloRx