Why is there so much hate towards nintendo?

#51Cactuar512Posted 12/13/2012 11:19:47 PM
The Wii just felt extremely mediocre with gimmicky controls, poor visuals, and a weak game inventory barring a few gems. I loved the GBA, N64, Gamecube, and even the DS, but I'm tired of Nintendo's crap with the 3DS, Wii, and Wii U. They need to get their head out of their *** and realize that people just want to play quality games, not gimmicky, redundant garbage.
---
PSN: Fredfredburger51
GameFAQs, where everyone trolls everyone
#52GoombaXPosted 12/13/2012 11:21:56 PM
Cactuar512 posted...
The Wii just felt extremely mediocre with gimmicky controls, poor visuals, and a weak game inventory barring a few gems. I loved the GBA, N64, Gamecube, and even the DS, but I'm tired of Nintendo's crap with the 3DS, Wii, and Wii U. They need to get their head out of their *** and realize that people just want to play quality games, not gimmicky, redundant garbage.

could you please tell that to sony and microsoft to, theres been like 5 actually amazing games on those systems.
gaming as a whole just went down last gen.
remember all the amazing games on the gamecube and ps2
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it
#53Hello10000Posted 12/13/2012 11:42:00 PM
GoombaX posted...
Cactuar512 posted...

could you please tell that to sony and microsoft to, theres been like 5 actually amazing games on those systems.

What a era. Funny being that the gamecube was more powerful than the ps2. Sometimes having the most powerful console doesn't work and it has showed this and last gen.
---
[This signature was deleted at the request of Kingler]
Pokemon White FC: 3267 4497 6644 Name: Ash
#54GeomagnusPosted 12/13/2012 11:43:49 PM
Hello10000 posted...
GoombaX posted...
Cactuar512 posted...

What a era. Funny being that the gamecube was more powerful than the ps2. Sometimes having the most powerful console doesn't work and it has showed this and last gen.

It's not just what you have under the hood; it's what you do with it that counts.
#55cloud_soraPosted 12/14/2012 12:03:03 AM
Cactuar512 posted...

Also the tech going into the wii was literally garbage, the Gamecube had on par graphics with the Wii and that's just full retard in my opinion. Nintendo is using a really old business model, attract a bunch of people but that doesn't really work to well if no one sticks with them and they don't do much for their long time fans who aren't stupid in love with zelda and mario.
---
I'm entitled to my opinion, your entitled to your opinion, but im also entitled to dissuade you from your opinion.