ZombiU Demo?

#1topdogalPosted 12/14/2012 2:54:39 AM(edited)
Weren't we supposed to be getting it before Dec 15th? Also does anyone have any idea when we will get the Sonic Racing demo? (In the UK).

On another note, Rayman Legends demo is awesome!
#2LordBowserPosted 12/14/2012 2:57:34 AM(edited)
ZombiU really needs one. It's not a game everyone would like. It would have saved me a little money had I known ZombiU was going to be different than what I thought it would be.
---
I am Lord Bowser, King of the Koopas! Bwahaha..
Playing Bowser on Mario Kart, and Noxus on Metroid Prime. I am not a cookie cutter!
#3PUNCHOUT1116Posted 12/14/2012 3:05:06 AM
Yeah with all of the varying opinions on the game, I really want to try before I buy.
---
-
To all of you unwashed masses, I have this to say: You're welcome :)
#4GdboyratedloudPosted 12/14/2012 3:07:22 AM
LordBowser posted...
ZombiU really needs one. It's not a game everyone would like. It would have saved me a little money had I known ZombiU was going to be different than what I thought it would be.

What exactly did you think it would be????? A left 4 dead clone?????????????????????
---
PSN: JamesDeanONdaLOW
little did I know, James Dean was actually on the down low.
#5MANTI5Posted 12/14/2012 3:09:15 AM
Most negative reviews came from people not aware of what a real survival horror game was. Many thought it would be more action or run and gun style.
#6LordBowserPosted 12/14/2012 3:50:06 AM(edited)
MANTI5 posted...
Most negative reviews came from people not aware of what a real survival horror game was. Many thought it would be more action or run and gun style.

I expected it to be an open world, open ended survival horror experience, not a linear experience with constant cheesy deaths.

I respect if people like that, but people like the poster above Mantis' post just make me facepalm. And no, I am not going to respect said poster with a response.

My point wasn't to bash ZombiU. I personally REALLY don't like the game, but I can see why others would. I don't enjoy it. I'm sure many others have been in that boat, and as such a demo for this game would be amazing so people can know exactly what they are getting into before they purchase it.
---
I am Lord Bowser, King of the Koopas! Bwahaha..
Playing Bowser on Mario Kart, and Noxus on Metroid Prime. I am not a cookie cutter!
#7MANTI5Posted 12/14/2012 3:56:42 AM
LordBowser posted...
MANTI5 posted...

I expected it to be an open world, open ended survival horror experience, not a linear experience with constant cheesy deaths.

I respect if people like that, but people like the poster above Mantis' post just make me facepalm. And no, I am not going to respect said poster with a response.

My point wasn't to bash ZombiU. I personally REALLY don't like the game, but I can see why others would. I don't enjoy it. I'm sure many others have been in that boat, and as such a demo for this game would be amazing so people can know exactly what they are getting into before they purchase it.

Agreed, I think this game will definitely benefit from a demo. There's so much being said about it from both sides that can only be settled by actually playing it.
#8abbeldydooPosted 12/14/2012 3:57:21 AM
The two negatives i hear are short length and itbeing cheap just for the sake of being cheap.I dont mind things being difficult or unforgiving but i hate when games just put in cheap parts.
---
Don't mod me bro!
NNID-Abbeldydoo
#9nonexistingheroPosted 12/14/2012 4:03:58 AM
Not once have I heard the word 'cheap' being mentioned for ZombiU. 10 or so hours is hardly short. Not very long, but far from short.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#10x2link777Posted 12/14/2012 5:31:46 AM(edited)
MANTI5 posted...

Or, maybe, just maybe, theres some serious flaws with the game stemming from how rush-job it was. Gotta love though, the fact that so many fans of it immediately jump to the "hurr durr its not a action game hurr" excuse, instead of accepting that it just isnt for everybody, even fans of the SH genre like myself. Its an average game with some serious flaws, not the best thing since sliced bread its fans would like you to believe. Still, a demo is definitely a must for this game..
---
I am the most fiendish terror that flaps in the darkest night. I am the skunk that pollutes your air. I am Negaduck!!