I'm sorry but this console is a joke and in my opinion is half assed

#131Metal_MercenaryPosted 12/14/2012 9:31:44 PM(edited)
Kilikan5670 posted...
http://i.imgur.com/53B0O.gif

Actually you probably did, then you cried because it made valid complaints about your favourite company which you knew deep down were spot on, then you couldn't think of any counter-arguments, and then posted this gif in order to cover up your shame.
---
"The Great Depression ended when Dave Mustaine decided that business was good."- ysqure3
#132AsuirPosted 12/14/2012 9:38:53 PM
freutty2 posted...
Your problem dude. Personally, Look at me.

Miiverse restriction about cursing. I don't curse. Its bad. Your problem.

100 characteristics, yea that isn't good. But most of the time I can sum up what I'm talking about in that amount. Make it sort and simple.

Only can download game at 12 - 3 am that are M rated / 18 +.. Your problem. I don't even download games. Takes me over 12 hours to download Trine 2. Might as well go to the store and pick up a game.

You don't curse? Great. That's awesome. Billions of other people do.

100 characters? ******* twitter has 140.

Twelves hours to download Trine 2? Trine 2? Upgrade your internet. This is 2012, you shouldn't have dial up anymore.
---
Ftw!
#133Kilikan5670Posted 12/14/2012 10:33:47 PM
Metal_Mercenary posted...
Kilikan5670 posted...
http://i.imgur.com/53B0O.gif

Actually you probably did, then you cried because it made valid complaints about your favourite company which you knew deep down were spot on, then you couldn't think of any counter-arguments, and then posted this gif in order to cover up your shame.

Caught meh red handed :P
---
PSN: Kilikan670 SF4AE:Ibuki,Oni,Juri; 3SO:Akuma Sean; TTT2:Leo/Asuka
#134maxmansupaPosted 12/14/2012 10:41:12 PM
darkus_f posted...
Cholo6 posted...
Wow 11 pages in and not one solid counter-argument.

This :/ The OP has loads of valid complaints actually. Oh well....

Considering that if they did, they would be labeled a "blind fanboy" and be promptly ignored, what's the point?

Plus,by this point, even if there is valid criticism (which there is, somewhat) there had already been so many blatant troll topics that it's kinda hard to take it seriously.
#135red0991Posted 12/15/2012 1:04:31 AM
wh0_kn0ws posted...
red0991 posted...
I have to respectfully disagree. 3D innovation was utilized during the Playstation era by games like the Final Fantasy series and Gran Turismo 1 and 2. Final Fantasy VII revolutionized the way we look at 3D games because it opened up an expansive 3 dimensional world for us to explore and play in, with 3 dimensional characters and monsters. This was uncommon at the time, and to be done as well as they did sparked up other game designers to follow suit with other genres. Squaresoft continued to improve with VIII by improving the character models to looking like people, not polygons.

As for the Gran Turismo franchise, they have had the most consistency with their graphics being top notch in their genre, because they worked damn hard on making their games as lifelike as possible. The graphics on GT2 are comparable to crappier looking games on the Ps2.

I know the examples I picked are overblown monsters of gaming that everyone talks about. But they really set examples back then, and there's a reason that they were talked about so much. If game companies put out garbage then they didn't make it, and that's why a lot of the crappy Ps1 games (which there were a lot) didn't make it very far.

i don't necessarily disagree, i just think the tech at the time would have been better served pushing 2D as far is it could go, instead being a phase of growing pains hammering out everything that was wrong with 3D at the time.

While that does make sense, and I do agree that it should have pushed out more 2D games of higher quality, I'm glad it took the growing pains so 3D could flourish much faster.
#136cutegamebabePosted 12/15/2012 1:11:51 AM
It looks like there are a lot of valid points, but I think your definition of "half assed" is really loose.

Couldn't a number of the gripes be fixed by a firmware update? I imagine that Nintendo will be forced to clean up its act when Sony and Microsoft release their next gen systems.
---
www.jefunhouse.com - Best video game podcast & blog!
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/je-funhouse-we-are-what-you-play
#137Anema1986Posted 12/15/2012 1:24:52 AM
troll detected

the argument of "i love nintendo but they suck" is quite pathetic, for a console that is a joke, is selling much better than PS3 and xbox during their launch
---
The only time where a bible is useful is in a castlevania game
#138AwesomeOSaucePosted 12/15/2012 3:47:21 AM
Anema1986 posted...
troll detected

the argument of "i love nintendo but they suck" is quite pathetic, for a console that is a joke, is selling much better than PS3 and xbox during their launch

could you point out the part where tc says "i love nintendo but they suck" or did you go the usual troll tactic way and make up something that wasn't even said...
---
http://soundcloud.com/sunnyterra/audio-recording-on-monday-29
^ Hermiione says my name and says I''m cute! ^_^
#139TalentedMPosted 12/15/2012 4:37:35 AM
None of what he posted requires anything to be said. It is all software based arguements which can be fixed in various patches and additions to the console over its lifetime.

The functionality of the system isn't flawed IMO. It works and the games I have played are fun, the rest kinda falls into place.

It was mostly just a rant being nit picky about finnicky stuff going on with a launch console. I don't think many can argue the points he make but I can argue how moot they are right now and that Nintendo will not just let their product be slow and behind the rest.

Not saying he is wrong, just saying it is nitpicking at something out less than a month and arguing features which can be added or upgraded later.
---
Since this game rely on micro transaction when people leave for mop this game will be I survive. - MageGuyInfinity
#140pearl arowanaPosted 12/15/2012 7:18:06 PM
tc got it spot on. the drones are confused.
me rofl.
---
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or abministrator]