I'm sorry but this console is a joke and in my opinion is half assed

#41DarkAdonis123Posted 12/14/2012 7:51:13 AM
StealthTifa posted...
I am shocked that the NDF hasn't call the TC a troll yet......

Yeah I agree. I have the system and am content with it, but his complaints are valid.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#42JobocanPosted 12/14/2012 7:52:21 AM
Lol @ thinking that the N64 used cartridges because of load time. It used cartridges because Nintendo still wanted to have control over the third-parties as they did with the SNES and NES.
---
www.vgcollect.com/jobocan - My Collection
#43AwesomeOSaucePosted 12/14/2012 7:52:56 AM
SubZeroChief23 posted...
AwesomeOSauce posted...
Lol at all the Ninty fanboys changing the subject to how they wrongly read the title instead of actually discussing the valid issues tc brought up.

lmao @ fanboys are just sad.

This is why we call Nintendo fanboys a joke because they know all of this is true and have no response so they try to dodge it.

exactly.
I mean I agree with most of what he brought up but i guess fanboys like to deflect the attention.
---
http://soundcloud.com/sunnyterra/audio-recording-on-monday-29
^ Hermiione says my name and says I''m cute! ^_^
#44ReDxVaLoOPosted 12/14/2012 7:58:19 AM
NiftyManZ posted...
Don't purchase the console then? I am happy with mine.

He's already purchased the console. He's just stating some things he unsatisfied with which is perfectly fine.
---
You have not experienced pain until you have gone toe-to-toe with a Spiny Lobster
#45GadZooks1357Posted 12/14/2012 7:58:40 AM
AwesomeOSauce posted...
SubZeroChief23 posted...
AwesomeOSauce posted...
Lol at all the Ninty fanboys changing the subject to how they wrongly read the title instead of actually discussing the valid issues tc brought up.

This is why we call Nintendo fanboys a joke because they know all of this is true and have no response so they try to dodge it.

exactly.
I mean I agree with most of what he brought up but i guess fanboys like to deflect the attention.

You guys really have nothing better to do with yourselves, do you.
#46Santo3485Posted 12/14/2012 7:59:27 AM
TC is right.

And lol at the first few responses in this thread. Doesnt have anything to add to the discussion = typical ignorant minors.
---
In theory there is no differens between theory and practice - but in practice, there is.
#47DrumguyPosted 12/14/2012 8:00:48 AM
shiny_plusle posted...
TalentedM posted...
But how is it at playing games?

Mine seems to be ok in that department.

What games?

Wow. Open your eyes.
---
Find me on Miiverse! Nintendo Network ID: Metanoia
#48IzzythewinnerPosted 12/14/2012 8:08:05 AM
YOU DIDNT HAVE TO CUUUUT ME OFF!
MAKE IT LIKE I WAS NEVER A FAN AND WE WERE NOTHING..
THE WIIU WAS AN ALLLL TIME LOW.....

NOW YOUR JUAT A COMPANY I USED TO LOVE..
---
PSN NAME: IzzyTehPwnr
XBL: Izzy The Owner
#49trollhunter2Posted 12/14/2012 8:14:42 AM
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/293/590/6f6.gif
---
Official Alundra of PSASBR Board
just add me psn: Naijaplaya
#50Kenichi34Posted 12/14/2012 8:25:51 AM(edited)
AwesomeOSauce posted...

Every console has its fanboys, and they're all sad in general. I love Nintendo and have been a fan of theirs since I started gaming, but I'd never go at the distance these people would go to defend their consoles.

And even then, we acknowledge his opinion, but what does he want us to do about it? We can discuss it, sure, but we can't do anything to improve the system's performace ourselves.

Also, some of these points TC argues, like Europe having to wait until 11PM to download/watch 18+ videos, are not Nintendo's fault and more to do with the laws over there.

Plus, the system's only been out for a few weeks. Give it time as Nintendo tweaks and updates it. It'll get better, like all consoles do over time.
---
GT: Kenichi340
"What was the point of that pregnant pause!?" - Edgeworth