I'm sorry but this console is a joke and in my opinion is half assed

#61Fou LuPosted 12/14/2012 9:16:34 AM
"stupid Miiverse censorship EVERY single one of my conservative ultra uber religious friends that won't even use the word "crap, shutup or stupid" has been modded on miiverse for the most inane idiotic reasons. I'm scared of posting there so I only "yeah" stuff and never post..."

It's Nintendo, what did you expect? Batman Arkham City was censored, they gave Catwoman more clothing because Nintendo didn't like her original look. It makes me question why Bayonetta 2 will be released on the Wii U. You should be used to Nintendo's censorship by now, considering you mentioned you've been playing their consoles in the NES, and boy, they were even more strict back then.
---
I smolder with generic rage.
#62PlayaMadeTxn05Posted 12/14/2012 9:24:47 AM
Izzythewinner posted...
YOU DIDNT HAVE TO CUUUUT ME OFF!
MAKE IT LIKE I WAS NEVER A FAN AND WE WERE NOTHING..
THE WIIU WAS AN ALLLL TIME LOW.....

NOW YOUR JUAT A COMPANY I USED TO KNOW..

Fix'd.
---
"You still play SNES & Genesis games? Yeah, they are terrible by today's standard. Graphics sells .. like it or not." - nariusseldon
#63PlayaMadeTxn05Posted 12/14/2012 9:30:44 AM
sparkingconduit posted...
Izzythewinner posted...
YOU DIDNT HAVE TO CUUUUT ME OFF!
MAKE IT LIKE I WAS NEVER A FAN AND WE WERE NOTHING..
THE WIIU WAS AN ALLLL TIME LOW.....

NOW YOUR JUAT A COMPANY I USED TO LOVE..

That sucked. Here's a better one:

Wii U didn't need to cut me off,
Make out like Wii never happened and make me feel like nothing,
And I don't even need Wii U's love,
But it treats me like a fanboy and that feels so rough

Miiverse didn't have to stoop so low,
Have my friends beat all my records and then post my number,
I'm guessing I don't need Wii U though,
Now it's just a console that I used to know

I win.

*clap clap clap clap calp*

As a fan of the ornignal song, this is now the new WiiU disappointment song. Not trashing the WiiU at all, but if there are some fans that are hurt by the WiiU, here's your theme song.

Awesome.
---
"You still play SNES & Genesis games? Yeah, they are terrible by today's standard. Graphics sells .. like it or not." - nariusseldon
#64bleedingelitePosted 12/14/2012 9:32:50 AM
SubZeroChief23 posted...
AwesomeOSauce posted...
Lol at all the Ninty fanboys changing the subject to how they wrongly read the title instead of actually discussing the valid issues tc brought up.

lmao @ fanboys are just sad.

This is why we call Nintendo fanboys a joke because they know all of this is true and have no response so they try to dodge it.

I think you're a joke for getting worked up over people liking a good system from a great company.
#65NyyarkPosted 12/14/2012 9:34:17 AM
Can't wait for our full assed consoles!
#66unnamedFerPosted 12/14/2012 9:36:20 AM
We still havent changed from the days we said 32bits was supperior to16bits and that blast processor was better even tough we had no idea what the hell those things were.
---
http://killer7.6.forumer.com/
#67_ZXY_Posted 12/14/2012 9:36:31 AM
Fou Lu posted...
"stupid Miiverse censorship EVERY single one of my conservative ultra uber religious friends that won't even use the word "crap, shutup or stupid" has been modded on miiverse for the most inane idiotic reasons. I'm scared of posting there so I only "yeah" stuff and never post..."

It's Nintendo, what did you expect? Batman Arkham City was censored, they gave Catwoman more clothing because Nintendo didn't like her original look. It makes me question why Bayonetta 2 will be released on the Wii U. You should be used to Nintendo's censorship by now, considering you mentioned you've been playing their consoles in the NES, and boy, they were even more strict back then.

Wait you can't change cat woman's original clothes in the wii u version?
#68sonicsonicPosted 12/14/2012 9:37:06 AM
SubZeroChief23 posted...
AwesomeOSauce posted...
Lol at all the Ninty fanboys changing the subject to how they wrongly read the title instead of actually discussing the valid issues tc brought up.

lmao @ fanboys are just sad.

This is why we call Nintendo fanboys a joke because they know all of this is true and have no response so they try to dodge it.

All fanboys are a joke and so are trolls, but you seem disappointed that none are trying to argue with legitimate problems. So they don't reply and silently agree... Nintendo fanboys sound better than most really...
#69darkqueenhelbaPosted 12/14/2012 9:38:22 AM
Optimizing your OS and developing one are two entirely different things. I can "hack" someone's computer using tools. That doesn't make me a hacker. When I think of all the fools.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lb8fWUUXeKM
---
My response to trolls; GET A JOB!!!
#70DamnEvilDogPosted 12/14/2012 9:39:43 AM
Well wow I have to agree with a lot of this, most of the time when I see topics like people are out of control and just spewing crap...

Well done topic, I admit though I still like the system and hope it will be patched later.

Good topic with real gripes in it, lot of people just did not even read it though :(