I'm sorry but this console is a joke and in my opinion is half assed

#71EGMRULZPosted 12/14/2012 9:42:11 AM
@HellsingOrg

Sad truth is that for voicing your opinion, which may be honest and genuine, many fanboys here will label you a "troll".
#72lazycomplifePosted 12/14/2012 9:42:56 AM
TCs opinion wasn't half assed.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC: 0691 3070 5643
#73DuranOfForcenaPosted 12/14/2012 9:43:17 AM
The TC brings up some valid points (key word being some), and if you say otherwise then you are just a Nintendo fanboy trying to hide yourself from the painful, crippling truth: the Wii U is a bad console. When it takes a company 7 years to enter the generation of consoles that its competitors already have, and they STILL don't include features that should be common sense to include, something is wrong.
---
I have walked across the surface of the sun. I have witnessed events so tiny and so fast they can hardly be said to have occurred at all...
#74AwesomeAshleyPosted 12/14/2012 9:44:14 AM
abbeldydoo posted...
I read the topic title like this

"I'm sorry but this console is a joke and my opinion is half assed"

Haha, me too.
---
You better be afraid of the great Ashley!
Sorry for using the Mario facepalm image so much, but it's just so fitting on so many occasions.
#75darkqueenhelbaPosted 12/14/2012 9:45:12 AM
You're never going to be able to make sense of Nintendo's decisions. They don't operate on the norm. Never have and never will. So why is there always this futility in TRYING to understand their practices? It's folly.
---
My response to trolls; GET A JOB!!!
#76CarpetfluffPosted 12/14/2012 9:50:51 AM
I have no opinion on the rest; the Wii U isn't really on my radar at the moment but:

"Hey Steve,

What's up?
Do you want to play some Sonic Transformed later today?"

On Wii U its like this:

"Hey Steve, What's Up? Do you want to play sonic Transformed later today?"

Of those two, the second one looks like an easy to read proper sentence, the first one looks like someone tried to write a text and messed it up.
#77Reznik00Posted 12/14/2012 9:57:29 AM
Completely honest???? None of those points apply to me/are valid. Not one. I'm sorry you have issues with your WiiU.
---
Hello Misinformed Zombie Fodder!
#78anon_firePosted 12/14/2012 10:05:05 AM
@HellsingOrg

A. Slow OS? They can fix that with firmware updates.
B. I think Miiverse is more stable than those PSN/Xbox Live Brats.
C. Limited space for private messages? Firmware Update
D. Europe not able to download PEGI +18 games is because of german law.
E. Your opinion
F. Games locked to console and not your Nintendo Network account may change in the future.
G. Why would you want to watch videos, and listen to music from your Wii U HDD?
H. Of couse you have to format the HDD, what did you expect?
I. Um, some Wii U games actually need the gamepad screen.
J. They might add some blacklist in the future.
L. Miiverse does NEED your current location.
M. Parental controls can be fixed by firmware update.
N. I don't give a damn about region locks.
#79cavebear56Posted 12/14/2012 10:05:08 AM
Reznik00 posted...
Completely honest???? None of those points apply to me/are valid. Not one. I'm sorry you have issues with your WiiU.

This.

And if you don't agree with this post you're just a fanboy or a troll in such completely self denial.

So to fix that learn what these words mean and apply them correctly...

1.) Logic
2.) Reason
3.) Opinion
4.) Intelligent

DuranOfForcena posted...
you are just a Nintendo fanboy trying to hide yourself from the painful, crippling truth: the Wii U is a bad console.

Here's a perfect candidate that needs to go and learn those 4 words and how to apply them correctly.

To help you get started.

http://dictionary.reference.com/
---
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.
#80Pkshootout13Posted 12/14/2012 10:07:20 AM
Carpetfluff posted...
I have no opinion on the rest; the Wii U isn't really on my radar at the moment but:

"Hey Steve,

What's up?
Do you want to play some Sonic Transformed later today?"

On Wii U its like this:

"Hey Steve, What's Up? Do you want to play sonic Transformed later today?"

Of those two, the second one looks like an easy to read proper sentence, the first one looks like someone tried to write a text and messed it up.

Lol i said the same thing In an earlier post, but no one acknowledged it. Glad someone else feels the same way
---
Gt: PkShootout13 NNID: PkShootout13
Feel free to send me a friend request or add me through miiverse!