I have bad news for those waiting for Christmas to unpack their Wii U...

#1nonexistingheroPosted 12/14/2012 4:13:20 AM
World ends December 21st.

If you want to play the Wii U, you'd better look through your parents' closets right now, unpack it, and hook it up.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#2TalentedMPosted 12/14/2012 4:14:38 AM
Man if I could count the ammount of times the world should have ended since I was born it would be like.... 6 times. Maybe more if I can think back past Y2K.
---
Since this game rely on micro transaction when people leave for mop this game will be I survive. - MageGuyInfinity
#3TediousMattPosted 12/14/2012 4:17:36 AM
I'm afraid of December the 21st. I'm not afraid of the end of the world, just the people who believe it will end.
People do crazy **** when they think they are gonna die. No repercussions.
#4MANTI5Posted 12/14/2012 4:19:18 AM
leap years took care of all that, however the fear of other people losing their minds is valid.
#5YamagishiDPosted 12/14/2012 4:19:57 AM
I left a large hammer near the stairs. I'm worried some crazy person might break into my house thinking it is okay because we are all going to die anyways.
#6nonexistinghero(Topic Creator)Posted 12/14/2012 4:20:44 AM
Just a matter of time before we start reading about mass end of the world suicides and perhaps an end of the world party shootout here & there.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#7ChipChippersonPosted 12/14/2012 4:21:07 AM
TalentedM posted...
Man if I could count the ammount of times the world should have ended since I was born it would be like.... 6 times. Maybe more if I can think back past Y2K.

Nuclear war was supposed to kill us in the 80s, Nostradamous said we'd all die in 1999, the hole in the ozone was supposed to fry us all. I'm (almost) 35, the world was supposed to kill me or end every year I've been alive.

The world as we know it will probably end out of the blue. A solar flare could burn the atmosphere away today or fry all our electronics. No use worrying over the true eventual end that we have zero control over, I'm certainly not worried about mystic, new age hokum.
---
"We live in an amazing, amazing world and it's wasted on the crappiest generation of just spoiled idiots that don't care"~Louis CK
#8FoppePosted 12/14/2012 4:21:21 AM
The world will end.
Not this year and not the next, but don't worry, nature will end it for us one day.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#9banjo kazooiePosted 12/14/2012 4:23:22 AM
The funny part is, if the Mayans actually predicted the end of the world, that means that on the 21st of December, the sky will literally collapse. Because that's part of their end of the world myth. Personally, I'm not that concerned.
---
*(int *)nullptr = 0;
http://me.veekun.com/blog/2012/04/09/php-a-fractal-of-bad-design/
#10ChipChippersonPosted 12/14/2012 4:23:41 AM
TediousMatt posted...
I'm afraid of December the 21st. I'm not afraid of the end of the world, just the people who believe it will end.
People do crazy **** when they think they are gonna die. No repercussions.

That's what people should be a bit concerned about. I'm certainly staying home that day. I live in a safe area but bleep me if I'm going to a mall or some such.
---
"We live in an amazing, amazing world and it's wasted on the crappiest generation of just spoiled idiots that don't care"~Louis CK