Never seen so much HATE for a console, why?

#11Sailor GoonPosted 12/14/2012 12:26:23 PM
endoflevelboss posted...
Some people's jealousy drives them insane. Let them have their little tantrums while we enjoy the true next generation gaming experience.

true next gen experience eh? Try reading SubZero's post.
---
As told to me by Gamefaqs admin: They hire 17 year olds as moderators!
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh
#12SubZeroChief23Posted 12/14/2012 12:27:09 PM
endoflevelboss posted...
Some people's jealousy drives them insane. Let them have their little tantrums while we enjoy the true next generation gaming experience.

True next gen experiences like Funky Barn, Lego, 2D Mario, Scribblenauts, and Nintendo Land.
#13breastman0Posted 12/14/2012 12:28:12 PM
SubZeroChief23 posted...
Because it's outdated, overpriced, has no games, no 3rd party support, relies on being a gimmick to sell, has limited chat options along with a terrible online service, only has 8-32 gb with a 5 gb mandatory install that breaks your console if the power goes out. Need I go on?

Very well put. And that's just scratching the surface.
#14Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 12/14/2012 12:34:26 PM(edited)
I do wonder what would convince somebody that just because somebody else does not like something, that they are jealous of it... I guess that is the only way they can rationalize it.

I am curious though, what does the wii U have to be jealous of? It has Zero must have exclusives, like 3 or 4 games worth playing, old already outdated hardware, numerous software issues causing bricking, etc. What could people possibly be jealous about?
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#15endoflevelbossPosted 12/14/2012 12:35:03 PM
Even if people are focusing on the bad points and missing out the bitterness is baffling. Okay so you aren't ready to embrace the next big thing - good for you. No need to keep trying to justify it to yourself and others. Just be confident in your own choices and leave others be to reap the benefits of their own choices :-)
#16Kano92Posted 12/14/2012 12:35:57 PM
How can the Wii U be next gen if the games run in 720p ?
Next gen is going to be about 1080p. Almost all tv's sold now are 1080p. Come on nintendo, 720p is like 2005.

According lens of truth site the wii u currently has problems keeping up with this current gen falling short often when it comes to frames per second. Theres no way they can sustain game at a native res of 1080p. If you don't believe me go the lens of truth site and check the head to head articles see for you self. Even eurogamer site has some head to head comparisons, look for it.

The wii u games with time will have better textures and lighting and such but they won't be able to bump the res to 1080p unless they don't mind the games run below 30fps. Which that would make the game unplayable.

Rayman Legends confirmed to run at 1080p 60fps they say.
Let me tell you 2D is easy to get higher resultions. Lets see them do a fully 3D game at 1080p at 60fps.

Some say they can just optimize the games when PS4 & XBOX 720 comes out. I say how can they optimize to anything more when it's already lagging right now compared to whats out right now. What a joke. Theres no way they will optimize the wii u games one day to just suddenly play in native 1080p without major drop in fps. If the wii u could do 1080p native in it's games they would done by now especially nintendo making there own first party games for their system. Xbox 720 & PS4 will have 1080p games no doubt about it. Do you really think 3rd party compaines really take the time to port a downgrade to 720p for one console. The wii u won't be able to handle next gens games, unless they handicap/gypped the game on purpose for the wii u sake so it would run on all three systems. But that would be dumb cause we would not see the potential for the next gen. God I hope not, cause that would hold back the true next gen games.
---
Dust collecting Wii's sold more consoles but don't mean nothing,
Play any Skyrim,COD,GOW,SF4,MK,GT5,FORZA,MassEf,Gears,DarkS,BF3,RE5,Portal..No didn't think so
#17The_DjokerPosted 12/14/2012 12:38:56 PM(edited)
- Lazy Software design
- Terribly slow
- No secure accounts
- Overly expensive
- Average games being overhyped like Zombie U and NSMBU.

Wii U represents everything that is wrong with Nintendo this generation. Lazy, Greedy and Ignorant.

In fact I can't even aim my hate towards a system. IT's more this new generation Nintendo. The nintendo i grew up with in the 90's is long gone. Certainly in the console business. Handheld they are fine though that's more to do with how laughable bad Sony are.
---
http://s12.postimage.org/8orxdffrv/ps4golden.png
#181shadetail1Posted 12/14/2012 12:37:33 PM
*sigh*

This topic again.

Who cares about a bunch of trolls pretending to hate something so that they can stir up trouble? Just ignore them.
---
Religion is like spaghetti: either stiff and fragile, or wet and limp.
#19silverbulltPosted 12/14/2012 12:39:19 PM
The_Djoker posted...
- Lazy Software design
- Terribly slow
- No secure accounts
- Overly expensive
- Average games being overhyped like Zombie U and NSMBU.

Wii U represents everything that is wrong with Nintendo this generation. Lazy, Greedy and Ignorant.

^ And i have a basic Wii U with 2 games.
#20kobalobasileusPosted 12/14/2012 12:39:29 PM
I think most of the hate comes from "hardcore" fanboys of Xbox and PS3 who are still butthurt that the underpowered "casual" Wii destroyed the HD Twins last gen.