Never seen so much HATE for a console, why?

#171Anema1986Posted 12/15/2012 1:14:05 AM
sony and microsoft fanboy jealous because their companies havent release the next gen console and because several of their "exclusives" will be available for nintendo
---
The only time where a bible is useful is in a castlevania game
#172GANONDORFIVYPosted 12/15/2012 1:26:33 AM
I dont hate it at all i just hate the fact to rush the "get new consoles every 4 years or so" whne consles can last longer
---
"I think different than you sir,and im here to stay, no matter how hard you close your eyes i'll be here" GANONDORFIVY
#173ajko000Posted 12/15/2012 2:15:24 AM
silverbullt posted...
ajko000 posted...
Baha05 posted...
ajko000 posted...
Opinions, which are perfectly valid, but every hate topic gets reported as trolling.

Trolling is encouraging and consciously pursuing negative reactions and responses. Just because someone posts their opinion it means they're a troll.

In a nutshell, those people are completely F*cking stupid.

Reason most hate topics are reported for trolling is because they are trolling. Because you can troll people with an opinion, look I could do it now

"Sony sucks and only appeals to JRPG fantrolls"

You see that? If I were to post my "Opinion" on Sony in the Sony specific forums I would be trolling them because my opinion invokes a negative reaction, I can continue doing so by brushing off legit counter arguments and points against my "opinion"

It's not hard to rile people up.

You're right, but there needs to be a limit, trolling shouldn't be a moddable act.

People need to stop replying to troll threads and ignore troll posts in threads. They thrive on attention, but i'm sure yall know that already..

No, I mean people that literally say, "I dislike this." get their topics deleted, even if their reasons are valid. It's just a matter of being butthurt.
---
Nothing to see here, but the post below me sure looks suspicious.
#174chadchu1Posted 12/15/2012 2:28:44 AM
I hate Wii, Wii U, & 3DS because, although they cost way too much to be worth buying they occasionally get a game like Pikmin 3 that looks amazing just so they can wreck it with stupid gimmicks. That & they're full of inexcusable decisions that seem to only be there to annoy people & the games are like that too. We shouldn't need a Wii remote to start a system that has Gamecube controller ports. We shouldn't need to use a Wii remote to play ported NES games that don't have motion controls.

Multiple ported games from the same series shouldn't require different controllers. The Wii U shouldn't have a controller that has a touch screen on it & has the buttons under the joysticks. The Wii shouldn't make us use SD cards when Nintendo could've made memory cards. Nintendo's online play shouldn't fail so hard in every way & use terrible Wi-Fi devices that Nintendo quickly stopped making without making a replacement.

As if that's not bad enough, every time they release a new system, the things they say the system excels at are some of the things it most clearly fails at. It's ok to like something that was made without any dedication at all that's full of flaws that are actually there to be annoying but it's pathetic to pretend the flaws don't exist or to acknowledge the more minor flaws & ignore the most major ones.

I like Mario Kart Wii, Brawl, Kirby's Return To Dreamland, & Kirby's Dream Collection but I'm not gonna praise their creators because there are a lot of ways that they spat on their customers for fun. I'm also not gonna praise Wii just because it has 4 games I like, 3 of which would be better on 360. I'm using a PS3 to type this & I hate it even though I love LittleBigPlanet 2, LBP Karting, & Katamari Forever & PS3 has my favorite version of Bioshock which is my favorite game of all time. My favorite modern console is 360 & I hate it. My favorite handheld is DS but I still hate Nintendo.

My point is that anyone who claims a modern system is perfect is lying & anyone who claims everyone who complains about a certain modern system is jealous/trolling is in denial.
#175kaiserzero61Posted 12/15/2012 4:34:26 AM
This thread is LOL.
By the way TC, every console gets its fair share of hate. You don't notice the hate for the other machines because you're so married to Nintendo.
#176nonexistingheroPosted 12/15/2012 4:38:23 AM
Never seen so much hate? I suppose he's never been around on the board of a freshly launched console...
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#177JamesLiv1Posted 12/15/2012 6:45:06 AM
No interesting launch titles (the good ones are remakes), no good new IPs, and the system's build is lackluster to say the least. I mean seriously... 32GB is the "high end" version? This is a game system, not a Zune.

On top of all that, I think the gaming community at large is getting tired of gimmicky game play. I for one am deathly sick of motion controls and mandatory peripherals.
#178jakestar0306Posted 12/15/2012 7:24:51 AM
People are scared of what's better than their precious Sony.
---
Mega Man Powered Up is the best PSP exclusive and you know it.
#179pearl arowanaPosted 12/15/2012 7:01:53 PM
"Never seen so much HATE for a console, why?"

umm because it deserve it?? the hardware in general is abysmal for 2012 tech
---
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or abministrator]
#180Dionex247Posted 12/15/2012 7:02:59 PM
Because the system is a rip-off. The gimmick is the controller with a screen and they charge u 300 for the console.