Never seen so much HATE for a console, why?

#191ColorfulColorsPosted 12/16/2012 11:49:33 AM
ElGado posted...
Why? Because the Gamecube failed since they made the disc's half size. The Wii was a gimmick console with no good games and this is pretty much the last straw for Nintendo fans. Bringing out a console that has worse hardware than the Xbox360 and PS3 with another gimmick controller is the death nail. Get ready for Super Mario on your iPhone and on your Xbox.

RIP.

TWTFH
Trying
WAY
Too
F******
Hard
---
SSJ4CHRIS: The troll with anger issues
Once the Atari Puma comes out, every console is doomed. ~SuperShyGuy9000
#192blankempathyPosted 12/16/2012 11:50:11 AM
ElGado posted...
Why? Because the Gamecube failed since they made the disc's half size. The Wii was a gimmick console with no good games and this is pretty much the last straw for Nintendo fans. Bringing out a console that has worse hardware than the Xbox360 and PS3 with another gimmick controller is the death nail. Get ready for Super Mario on your iPhone and on your Xbox.

RIP.

stinks of jealousy.
---
SSBB Emp FC - 4983-4589-2680 Southern Californian Brawler
#193ElGadoPosted 12/16/2012 11:51:17 AM
blankempathy posted...
ElGado posted...

RIP.

stinks of jealousy.

I'm so glad when my message get rammed through the skulls of the Nintendrones.
#194George TrevorPosted 12/16/2012 11:52:04 AM
ElGado posted...

RIP.

u serious?
---
My Biohazard - RE Collection: youtu.be/1RpMCJiLUck
My Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/user/AlienGenotype
#195Baha05Posted 12/16/2012 11:52:28 AM
ElGado posted...

You're message was pretty damn bad and unrealistic at best.
---
"Gamestop will not be around in 10 years because physical games will no longer exist, it'll all be digital" Xeeh_Bitz
#196blankempathyPosted 12/16/2012 11:54:40 AM(edited)
ElGado posted...
blankempathy posted...
ElGado posted...

RIP.

stinks of jealousy.

So angry. On these boards daily trying to villainize a company. What a small life you must lead.
---
SSBB Emp FC - 4983-4589-2680 Southern Californian Brawler
#197ElGadoPosted 12/16/2012 11:53:43 AM
George Trevor posted...
ElGado posted...

RIP.

u serious?

Sadly I still think Nintendo would survive a Wii U flop as the Wii U is supposedly "profitable after one software sale."
#198ElGadoPosted 12/16/2012 11:56:27 AM
Baha05 posted...
ElGado posted...

You're message was pretty damn bad and unrealistic at best.

There is nothing unrealistic at all in my message. Nintendo is the one constantly slashing their profit forecasts and losing 500 million dollars. They keep this up, and they'll be joining Sega in the ranks.
#199nickvd8Posted 12/16/2012 11:56:39 AM
Because all the Sony & MS fanboys need something to do while they await their next-gen consoles to be announced. So they try to make themselves feel big by insulting a piece of hardware that brings others joy.
---
Sign this
www.tinyurl.com/timesplittersHD
#200ElGadoPosted 12/16/2012 11:57:40 AM
blankempathy posted...
ElGado posted...
blankempathy posted...
ElGado posted...

RIP.

stinks of jealousy.

So angry. On these boards daily trying to villainize a company. What a small life you must lead.

It's you Nintendrones who keep accepting mediocrity and gimmicks, enabling Nintendo to get away with this crap.