Never seen so much HATE for a console, why?

#21b1gt0nePosted 12/14/2012 1:41:24 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#22The_DjokerPosted 12/14/2012 1:42:23 PM
I think most of the hate comes from "hardcore" fanboys of Xbox and PS3 who are still butthurt that the underpowered "casual" Wii destroyed the HD Twins last gen.

PS3 360 combined sold 150 Million. Wii sold now arounnd 100 million. HD console market> Crappy Grandma Wii market.

The wii itself was successful...not because it was good. But because it found a way to get fat 60yr old widowed housewives to play games.
---
http://s12.postimage.org/8orxdffrv/ps4golden.png
#23silverbulltPosted 12/14/2012 1:42:27 PM
kobalobasileus posted...
I think most of the hate comes from "hardcore" fanboys of Xbox and PS3 who are still butthurt that the underpowered "casual" Wii destroyed the HD Twins last gen.

Nothing would make us happier than to play a cutting edge master piece Nintendo IP, but instead N settles for mediocre..
#24The_DjokerPosted 12/14/2012 1:44:18 PM
The_Djoker posted...
- Lazy Software design
- Terribly slow
- No secure accounts
- Overly expensive
- Average games being overhyped like Zombie U and NSMBU.

Wii U represents everything that is wrong with Nintendo this generation. Lazy, Greedy and Ignorant.

^ And i have a basic Wii U with 2 games.

Good for you. Your point is?
---
http://s12.postimage.org/8orxdffrv/ps4golden.png
#25endoflevelbossPosted 12/14/2012 1:44:34 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
I do wonder what would convince somebody that just because somebody else does not like something, that they are jealous of it... I guess that is the only way they can rationalize it.

I don't like nuts. Maybe I should find a nut-lovers community board and spam it with pointless diatribes about how they are wrong for enjoying nuts and how I am right and justified in not liking them. Or maybe I have better things to do and don't actually care enough to get that excited about it. Not liking something and trying to force your opinion onto others are not the same thing.
#26silverbulltPosted 12/14/2012 1:45:25 PM
The_Djoker posted...
The_Djoker posted...
- Lazy Software design
- Terribly slow
- No secure accounts
- Overly expensive
- Average games being overhyped like Zombie U and NSMBU.

Wii U represents everything that is wrong with Nintendo this generation. Lazy, Greedy and Ignorant.

^ And i have a basic Wii U with 2 games.

Good for you. Your point is?

That i'm not in denial about the Wii U shortcomings?
#27HungoverHero777Posted 12/14/2012 1:49:55 PM
b1gt0ne posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
I do wonder what would convince somebody that just because somebody else does not like something, that they are jealous of it... I guess that is the only way they can rationalize it.

Because a rational person who doesn't like something, doesn't frequent a forum for said item daily, just to post negative comments. I don't like the vita, but I don't go into that forum to hate, derail, or be a douche like you, and many other fart-bags that are here just to annoy.

QFT
---
The Great Mighty Poo sings better than JB. Agree: 11 Disagree: 0 PM me for your choice.
Official "Co-Pun-isher" of the C2 board. IlThe AR-C Expert II
#28maximumbarmagePosted 12/14/2012 1:50:37 PM
Jealous of all those exclusive games on Wii U... lol.
---
"Maybe it would be quicker to list the Wii U multiplatform titles that AREN'T vastly inferior ports..." - SimeonSays
#29QlJGamerPosted 12/14/2012 1:50:43 PM
I think the Wii is far more hated, The people I know simply treat the Wii U as irrelevant.
---
Quite Intelligent Judging
#3040DribylfPosted 12/14/2012 1:53:22 PM
It's just a console, for playing games.

This is what people need to put into perspective.

Haha. what, 27 people died horribly today, who cares?

WHOA WAIT HEY THE WII U DOESN'T HAVE ANY GAMES COME OUT EARLY NEXT YEAR IT'S GARBAGE LET ME MAKE 100 TOPICS ABOUT IT

Come on, man.
---
I am hip
http://www.last.fm/user/KDay1990