Never seen so much HATE for a console, why?

#201Baha05Posted 12/16/2012 10:58:12 AM
ElGado posted...
There is nothing unrealistic at all in my message. Nintendo is the one constantly slashing their profit forecasts and losing 500 million dollars. They keep this up, and they'll be joining Sega in the ranks.

Yeah and Sega is losing Billions of dollars, I think they are in far more danger of going away first before Nintendo goes under.
---
"Gamestop will not be around in 10 years because physical games will no longer exist, it'll all be digital" Xeeh_Bitz
#202nickvd8Posted 12/16/2012 10:58:38 AM
ElGado posted...
blankempathy posted...
ElGado posted...
Why? Because the Gamecube failed since they made the disc's half size. The Wii was a gimmick console with no good games and this is pretty much the last straw for Nintendo fans. Bringing out a console that has worse hardware than the Xbox360 and PS3 with another gimmick controller is the death nail. Get ready for Super Mario on your iPhone and on your Xbox.

RIP.

stinks of jealousy.

I'm so glad when my message get rammed through the skulls of the Nintendrones.

If you're gonna troll atleast use accurate information. The WiiU is more powerful than the Xbox 360 get that through your thick skull.
---
Sign this
www.tinyurl.com/timesplittersHD
#203Baha05Posted 12/16/2012 11:01:27 AM
ElGado posted...
It's you Nintendrones who keep accepting mediocrity and gimmicks, enabling Nintendo to get away with this crap.

Funny as a lot of things are wrong with the entire industry with games, it's not just Nintendo.

Also ALL gaming consoles are a big gimmick. Don't want gimmicks? Get a freaking gaming PC and shut up.
---
"Gamestop will not be around in 10 years because physical games will no longer exist, it'll all be digital" Xeeh_Bitz
#204ElGadoPosted 12/16/2012 11:02:15 AM
nickvd8 posted...
ElGado posted...
blankempathy posted...
ElGado posted...
Why? Because the Gamecube failed since they made the disc's half size. The Wii was a gimmick console with no good games and this is pretty much the last straw for Nintendo fans. Bringing out a console that has worse hardware than the Xbox360 and PS3 with another gimmick controller is the death nail. Get ready for Super Mario on your iPhone and on your Xbox.

RIP.

stinks of jealousy.

If you're gonna troll atleast use accurate information. The WiiU is more powerful than the Xbox 360 get that through your thick skull.

False. The Wii U has been ripped apart. It's internals are pathetic in comparison to 7 year old hardware. Nintendo has this new philosophy of wanting their consoles to not be "too loud", "small" and underpowered (not going head to head with the competition because they are afraid to lose market share so they want to stay in their own market.)
#205Semi45aPosted 12/16/2012 11:03:07 AM
because you were born yesterday
---
The only Vita games really worth getting: Gravity Rush & P4G
Being unable to detect sarcasm and lies might be an early way to catch dementia
#206blankempathyPosted 12/16/2012 11:05:34 AM
ElGado posted...
blankempathy posted...
ElGado posted...
blankempathy posted...
ElGado posted...

RIP.

stinks of jealousy.

So angry. On these boards daily trying to villainize a company. What a small life you must lead.

It's you Nintendrones who keep accepting mediocrity and gimmicks, enabling Nintendo to get away with this crap.

So take a stand, make some picket signs and go stand outside their headquarters. It'll be more useful then the trolling you do here. It must really piss you off that we're having fun and you're just so bitter about it.
---
SSBB Emp FC - 4983-4589-2680 Southern Californian Brawler
#207ElGadoPosted 12/16/2012 11:08:05 AM
LOL at you guys having "fun." People don't even stream Wii U games on Twitch anymore. This system is failing so hard.
#208Baha05Posted 12/16/2012 11:13:27 AM
ElGado posted...
LOL at you guys having "fun." People don't even stream Wii U games on Twitch anymore. This system is failing so hard.

Yup because we all know if they aren't streaming games it means that the system is failing and no one could possibly have any "Fun"
---
#209ColorfulColorsPosted 12/16/2012 11:15:12 AM
ElGado posted...
nickvd8 posted...
ElGado posted...
blankempathy posted...
ElGado posted...

RIP.

stinks of jealousy.

False. The Wii U has been ripped apart. It's internals are pathetic in comparison to 7 year old hardware. Nintendo has this new philosophy of wanting their consoles to not be "too loud", "small" and underpowered (not going head to head with the competition because they are afraid to lose market share so they want to stay in their own market.)

STWTH
Still
Trying
Way
Too
Hard
---
SSJ4CHRIS: The troll with anger issues
Once the Atari Puma comes out, every console is doomed. ~SuperShyGuy9000
#210FlarethPosted 12/16/2012 11:20:00 AM
ElGado posted...

Are you mad you have nothing to watch? I'm sure you can find something on Youtube. =|
---
You sure are a keen observer of the obvious, kupo!
-Montblanc/FFTA