Never seen so much HATE for a console, why?

#41teknic1200Posted 12/14/2012 2:03:52 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
I do wonder what would convince somebody that just because somebody else does not like something, that they are jealous of it... I guess that is the only way they can rationalize it.

I am curious though, what does the wii U have to be jealous of? It has Zero must have exclusives, like 3 or 4 games worth playing, old already outdated hardware, numerous software issues causing bricking, etc. What could people possibly be jealous about?

I'd expect folks with no interest in the wii to simply not think about it.

the fact that people can't way to climb into a tread and spout out a bunch of childish trolls does in fact look like jealousy.

the simple fact is if these folks just didn't like the wii they'd not come here, the fact that they live for coming here and patting themselves on the back with their air of superiority proves they are trying to prove ther h4rdc0r3z status.

fake is fake, and sorry, you kids still aren't cool.
---
Today is the Tomorrow you were promised Yesterday
#42Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 12/14/2012 2:05:18 PM(edited)
Because a rational person who doesn't like something, doesn't frequent a forum for said item daily, just to post negative comments. I don't like the vita, but I don't go into that forum to hate, derail, or be a douche like you, and many other fart-bags that are here just to annoy.

How in any way does this equate to Jealousy? The Vita gets trolled the worst and much like the wii u, there really is nothing to be jealous of.

How is jealousy the only possible reason?
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#43GeassMasterPosted 12/14/2012 2:04:56 PM
Because criticism is the same thing as hate.
---
Now Playing: Mugen Souls, Ragnarok Odyessy, P4G, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation, DW: Gundam 2
I Have A Huge Backlog.
#44Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 12/14/2012 2:05:02 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
I do wonder what would convince somebody that just because somebody else does not like something, that they are jealous of it... I guess that is the only way they can rationalize it.

I am curious though, what does the wii U have to be jealous of? It has Zero must have exclusives, like 3 or 4 games worth playing, old already outdated hardware, numerous software issues causing bricking, etc. What could people possibly be jealous about?

I'd expect folks with no interest in the wii to simply not think about it.

the fact that people can't way to climb into a tread and spout out a bunch of childish trolls does in fact look like jealousy.

the simple fact is if these folks just didn't like the wii they'd not come here, the fact that they live for coming here and patting themselves on the back with their air of superiority proves they are trying to prove ther h4rdc0r3z status.

fake is fake, and sorry, you kids still aren't cool.

And after all that you failed to answer the question. Try again or be gone.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#45The_DjokerPosted 12/14/2012 2:05:20 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#46teknic1200Posted 12/14/2012 2:05:47 PM
The_Djoker posted...
I think most of the hate comes from "hardcore" fanboys of Xbox and PS3 who are still butthurt that the underpowered "casual" Wii destroyed the HD Twins last gen.

PS3 360 combined sold 150 Million. Wii sold now arounnd 100 million. HD console market> Crappy Grandma Wii market.

The wii itself was successful...not because it was good. But because it found a way to get fat 60yr old widowed housewives to play games.

stop combining things, they are not the same company and all compete against each other.

it's kids trying to sit at the kewl kids table at lunch time and nothing else.
---
Today is the Tomorrow you were promised Yesterday
#47The_Juzi(Topic Creator)Posted 12/14/2012 2:09:04 PM
The_Djoker posted...

get a room

You mad kid? You mad your topic failed and you're resorting to pathetic nuthugging comments? You mad. Topic failed. Same old same old. Another day another nuthugger gone mad.

PS4/XBOX 720 are a myth that only exist in dev house rumours don't you see?

I don't what you're expecting from the so called 'next gen', but be prepared to pay 4 figures for it...
---
'In 6 months we'll be stealing Erno's nose..' - Woody Allen
#4840DribylfPosted 12/14/2012 2:11:23 PM
1) People that "hate" a console are losers
2) People that constantly bash any electronic toy or its manufacturer need to prioritize their lives
3) People just need to calm down

I don't know how it's possible to "hate" a console. Is your life that petty?
---
I am hip
http://www.last.fm/user/KDay1990
#49silverbulltPosted 12/14/2012 2:16:28 PM
40Dribylf posted...
2) People that constantly bash any electronic toy or its manufacturer need to prioritize their lives

Since when is dissatisfaction condisidered hate? Many of the people complaining here actually own a Wii U.
#50endoflevelbossPosted 12/14/2012 2:21:41 PM
silverbullt posted...
40Dribylf posted...

Since when is dissatisfaction condisidered hate? Many of the people complaining here actually own a Wii U.

Many more seem to be trying to convince themselves and everyone else that they are better off for not owning one. Dissatisfaction is fine but obsessively trash talking is a bit pitiful.