Never seen so much HATE for a console, why?

#71Baha05Posted 12/14/2012 1:44:04 PM
Helmsly2008 posted...
I don't see how his reasons are suddenly negated because the console just launched. Is the console going to less outdated in the future?

All new video game consoles are outdated by PCs, outside the other hardware stuff with the system most all of those are too early to even tell, even more of the reasons can be updated in later firmware, and games is by far the dumbest reasons he gave, along with gimmicks as guess what? Most all the gaming consoles we have had a gimmick to sell them.
---
"Gamestop will not be around in 10 years because physical games will no longer exist, it'll all be digital" Xeeh_Bitz
#72The_DjokerPosted 12/14/2012 1:55:22 PM

Only a fanboy talks like that, you have betrayed yourself don't you see?

That's why no one likes you.

I've upset you so bad you're repeating yourself in every thread. Poor kid. Topic Failed and now he's resorting to grade F defence tactics.
---
http://s12.postimage.org/8orxdffrv/ps4golden.png
#73MinamoPosted 12/14/2012 1:59:48 PM(edited)
Probably because Nintendo failed online again (especially in Europe), failed to secure 3rd party games again, and it doesn't bring anything new to the table. It's essentially a current-gen, extra-extra-large DS.

The tablet controller, while neat, is going to kill 3rd party support in the long run, because the rest of the consoles specs were kept average to keep the price low.

I don't hate the console, mind you, I just don't see the point of ever getting one outside of maybe Bayonetta 2. 3DS is already getting Monster Hunter 4, Smash Bros, Lego City Stories, and other games that I would have considered a Wii U for, but already own a 3DS.
#74The_Juzi(Topic Creator)Posted 12/14/2012 1:57:21 PM
The_Djoker posted...

Only a fanboy talks like that, you have betrayed yourself don't you see?

That's why no one likes you.

I've upset you so bad you're repeating yourself in every thread. Poor kid. Topic Failed and now he's resorting to grade F defence tactics.

Accept yourself...
---
'In 6 months we'll be stealing Erno's nose..' - Woody Allen
#75The_DjokerPosted 12/14/2012 2:02:26 PM
You're like that guy from GTA SA. Accept urself brother. Its da only wai.
---
http://s12.postimage.org/8orxdffrv/ps4golden.png
#76Emperor_mateusPosted 12/14/2012 2:08:52 PM
People have been like that since the launch of the ds (or at least thats when I noticed it) and I did't think they would stop now.
I think its pretty funny since they keep being proven wrong when it becomes a success..
---
..Gwaar... Haaaarr... Haaaaaa... Shoulda brought... more priests... Or some... babies... Dang...
#77The_Juzi(Topic Creator)Posted 12/14/2012 2:08:54 PM
The_Djoker posted...
You're like that guy from GTA SA. Accept urself brother. Its da only wai.

You are easy to find in every topic that asks for something positive about the wii u, there you are spouting bile and negativity to the point you're almost spitting it out.

Is that how you go through life? It must be tiring...
---
'In 6 months we'll be stealing Erno's nose..' - Woody Allen
#78boring_namePosted 12/14/2012 2:12:22 PM
The only rational reason I can see people disliking it is that they fear that if it sells well it will move the industry in a direction that they don't want to see it go.

Performances in the market are not isolated, as different developers and console makers chase the money they follow the leader.
#79aaasdjfkldsfkPosted 12/14/2012 2:14:31 PM
The reason there is so much hate is because Nintendo has never launched a worse home console.
---
ssmp
#80vidalmorazaPosted 12/14/2012 2:15:36 PM
Are you new in gamefaqs TC? Every console launch is like that, just in recent years, 3DS and Vita, the 3DS was putting Nintendo to be third party according to trolls and actually, Vita is still getting flop topics all over the place, just go to the Vita board and search for flop topics, there are 17 pages....

Wii U board is gonna be like this until the thing starts to sell a lot, or a new console is out and drags attention from this board....
---
XBL/PSN/Steam/NNID: VidalukoVet
(most)This gen games: http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b245/VIdaluko/DSC00631.jpg