So... About that ZombiU demo...

#1drummerockbandPosted 12/14/2012 6:36:51 PM
Didn't they say it would be on the eShop before the 15th? It's the 14 and still no demo.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted him as your lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig
#2AhnoldDoodPosted 12/14/2012 6:37:36 PM
It'll release December 14th at 11:59:59PM.
#3ADHDguitarPosted 12/14/2012 6:37:37 PM
Forgot about that.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#4Baha05Posted 12/14/2012 6:38:04 PM
Oh no a possible delay? Unheard of in this industry!

Though more seriously yeah that sucks but hey again delays happen.
---
"Gamestop will not be around in 10 years because physical games will no longer exist, it'll all be digital" Xeeh_Bitz
#5TrstTheLordPosted 12/14/2012 6:42:28 PM
really want a demo of this game. been worried about actually since reviews have largely been negatives. anyone know of a positive review so i can get a different viewpoint?
---
Got married May 23,2009
http://www.polarbearsinternational.org Save thePolarBears!
#6ADHDguitarPosted 12/14/2012 6:45:11 PM
TrstTheLord posted...
really want a demo of this game. been worried about actually since reviews have largely been negatives. anyone know of a positive review so i can get a different viewpoint?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xNuR40JVkE
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#7JonbazookabozPosted 12/14/2012 6:48:42 PM
TrstTheLord posted...

Reviews wont help you. No review i read even remotely matched the awesome experience i had and i am still having with this great game. Its a pant changer!!!
---
"If PAC-MAN had affected us kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music!"
#8SSJ4CHRISPosted 12/14/2012 6:49:51 PM
Baha05 posted...
Oh no a possible delay? Unheard of in this industry!

Though more seriously yeah that sucks but hey again delays happen.

Though a lot of time, the delay is announced so people don't have to guess why they don't have it. Of course, you being the ignorant fanboy that you are, would never admit that Nintendo has more delays with digital content that goes unannounced than other game companies. That would be too logical for fantrolls to grasp.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
#9Baha05Posted 12/14/2012 6:54:15 PM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
Though a lot of time, the delay is announced so people don't have to guess why they don't have it. Of course, you being the ignorant fanboy that you are, would never admit that Nintendo has more delays with digital content that goes unannounced than other game companies. That would be too logical for fantrolls to grasp.

I love how you always go on the attack, I wasn't being serious for the first part. Also sometimes a delay isn't announced right off the bat.
---
"Gamestop will not be around in 10 years because physical games will no longer exist, it'll all be digital" Xeeh_Bitz
#10P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 12/14/2012 6:56:27 PM
johnnybazookabo posted...
TrstTheLord posted...

Reviews wont help you. No review i read even remotely matched the awesome experience i had and i am still having with this great game. Its a pant changer!!!

I don't read reviews but I agree. This game is killer on my nerves! It's so freaking tense!
---
Currently Playing: Zelda2, ZombiU
http://youtu.be/X21mJh6j9i4