GTA 5 All But Confirmed For WiiU

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. GTA 5 All But Confirmed For WiiU
3 years ago#1
If its ok for members to use a retail listing for confirmation of a games release then GTA 5 will be coming to WiiU

http://mynintendonews.com/2012/09/18/grand-theft-auto-5-for-wii-u-listed-by-retailer/
---
I'm gonna shove it, and love it, and dance around above it
3 years ago#2
That would be interesting to see happen. Its not a game I would get on this platform, but I'd like to see what they do with it.
---
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.
3 years ago#3
Bump.
---
"Ask not for whom the bell tolls... it tolls for thee." - In memory of Chuck, the wisest boxcar hobo of all time from Telltale's The Walking Dead.
3 years ago#4
It would be good if a AAA like that came to the Wii U. But I wouldn't get my hopes up over a random retail listing.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
3 years ago#5
That retailer got the hits it was going for.

Mission accomplished.
---
I was SWAGGING WHEN I WAS 420ING then I YOLOD.
-DarkJayDragon
3 years ago#6
As someone who has used that website (CDON) in the past, I can be the first to tell you that they're usually not very accurate with their listings.
---
World's Biggest Blue Oyster Cult Fan
3 years ago#7
I'd probably get it for Wii U. Especially if they gave you the map and had a radio tuner on the touch screen.
3 years ago#8
Let's hope it happens.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
3 years ago#9
I'd buy it on the WiiU too. We just need Rockstar to confirm it.
---
I'm gonna shove it, and love it, and dance around above it
3 years ago#10
Doooooooomeeeeeeed

To be a great version.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. GTA 5 All But Confirmed For WiiU

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived