GTA 5 All But Confirmed For WiiU

#21DTY3Posted 12/16/2012 9:58:29 AM
Panner posted...
SubZeroChief23 posted...
Reassurance topic.

How is it reassurance? I'm just using the same criteria the trolls use to say a certain game is going to other consoles.

shh.
Thats their go-to word.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#22GeassMasterPosted 12/16/2012 10:04:34 AM
There have been tons of games popped up on retailers all the time that have never happened. So it does not mean it's confirmed at all.
---
Now Playing: Mugen Souls, Ragnarok Odyessy, P4G, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation, DW: Gundam 2
I Have A Huge Backlog.
#23libatakoPosted 12/16/2012 10:05:02 AM
Reassurance topic .....

I enjoy it when Nintendo zealots get their dreams squashed.... I mean go ahead be nonchlant and brush it off.....the truth will eventually be like a shotty up the butt to you... Then we can all hear about how you all never really wanted / liked it anyway... Typical Nintendo fan
---
psn/xbl/wii u = libatako
@(> , <)@
#24Panner(Topic Creator)Posted 12/16/2012 10:06:30 AM
GeassMaster posted...
There have been tons of games popped up on retailers all the time that have never happened. So it does not mean it's confirmed at all.

Didnt read the topic did you?
I know that its not confirmed, and it wont be confirmed until Rockstar says so.
---
I'm gonna shove it, and love it, and dance around above it
#25x2link777Posted 12/16/2012 10:07:17 AM
libatako posted...
Reassurance topic .....

I enjoy it when Nintendo zealots get their dreams squashed.... I mean go ahead be nonchlant and brush it off.....the truth will eventually be like a shotty up the butt to you... Then we can all hear about how you all never really wanted / liked it anyway... Typical Nintendo fan

Now THIS is the PERFECT example of a troll reassurance post if ive never seen one..
---
I am the most fiendish terror that flaps in the darkest night. I am the skunk that pollutes your air. I am Negaduck!!
#26DTY3Posted 12/16/2012 10:08:49 AM
libatako posted...
Reassurance topic .....

Anybody else notice the amount of people who don't know what reassurance is?

Anyway I'm sure this topic is for the people who say "Lolz NINJA GAIDEN SIGMA 3 CONFIRMED".

Damn hypocrites.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#27Banjo2553Posted 12/16/2012 10:10:51 AM
libatako posted...
Reassurance topic .....

And what to say about the guys who think Ninja Gaiden Sigma 3 is confirmed for PS3/360 just because of one random listing on a website...?
---
Come see my game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz
#28Panner(Topic Creator)Posted 12/16/2012 10:10:59 AM
DTY3 posted...
libatako posted...
Reassurance topic .....

Anybody else notice the amount of people who don't know what reassurance is?

Anyway I'm sure this topic is for the people who say "Lolz NINJA GAIDEN SIGMA 3 CONFIRMED".

Damn hypocrites.

Thats exactly why i created this topic.
---
I'm gonna shove it, and love it, and dance around above it
#29SubZeroChief23Posted 12/16/2012 10:13:51 AM
Banjo2553 posted...
libatako posted...
Reassurance topic .....

And what to say about the guys who think Ninja Gaiden Sigma 3 is confirmed for PS3/360 just because of one random listing on a website...?

lol at trying to compare a garbage game like Ninja Gaiden 3 to the biggest game of the gen GTA 5.
#30quickposterPosted 12/16/2012 10:14:35 AM
JackTheRimmer posted...
how much of it would have to be left on the chopping block is the question, being GTA 5 is extremely CPU dependent.

http://www.authenticpua.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Facepalm.jpg

Clock speed isn't hard to get around.
---
Bethesda not convinced people will buy the next xbox and PS4: your install base always starts at zero