GTA 5 All But Confirmed For WiiU

#31DTY3Posted 12/16/2012 10:15:04 AM
SubZeroChief23 posted...
Banjo2553 posted...
libatako posted...
Reassurance topic .....

I enjoy it when Nintendo zealots get their dreams squashed.... I mean go ahead be nonchlant and brush it off.....the truth will eventually be like a shotty up the butt to you... Then we can all hear about how you all never really wanted / liked it anyway... Typical Nintendo fan

And what to say about the guys who think Ninja Gaiden Sigma 3 is confirmed for PS3/360 just because of one random listing on a website...?

lol at trying to compare a garbage game like Ninja Gaiden 3 to the biggest game of the gen GTA 5.

quality is irrelevant. Sidestep more.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#32ElitePosted 12/16/2012 10:15:30 AM
Panner posted...
GeassMaster posted...
There have been tons of games popped up on retailers all the time that have never happened. So it does not mean it's confirmed at all.

Didnt read the topic did you?
I know that its not confirmed, and it wont be confirmed until Rockstar says so.

Then maybe you shouldn't have made a topic saying it was "all but confirmed".
#33Panner(Topic Creator)Posted 12/16/2012 10:17:35 AM
Elite posted...
Panner posted...
GeassMaster posted...
There have been tons of games popped up on retailers all the time that have never happened. So it does not mean it's confirmed at all.

Then maybe you shouldn't have made a topic saying it was "all but confirmed".

According to some trolls who use the same criteria, it is.
---
I'm gonna shove it, and love it, and dance around above it
#34quickposterPosted 12/16/2012 10:19:02 AM
Panner posted...

Its pretty obvious they will say so eventually TC. Otherwise they would have denied it like they did with PS4.

Nintendo is richer then people realize and rich enough to afford a port so when it gets confirmed your topic will be redeemed ;)
---
Bethesda not convinced people will buy the next xbox and PS4: your install base always starts at zero
#35CelesEsperIce3Posted 12/16/2012 10:33:59 AM
God, I hope the Wii U doesn't get this and become clogged up with all those crap games that the PS360 owners love. It was bad enough that they ported COD to the Wii U, but now they have to bring GTA. I loved the fact that Nintendo catered to a more casual, less bloodthirsty market.

I don't need or want games named after felonies about committing felonies. I want games to be fun and unrealistic. What's next after these series die off? Manslaughter U, U Drug Dealer, U Terrorist???

It's sad to think that people bash on Mario, but rave about being a car thief...
---
Go ahead, believe everything the media tells you, they would never lie to you, right?
#36DTY3Posted 12/16/2012 10:35:38 AM
^you act as if the Wii didn't get every Call ofDuty (except MW2)
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#37ILikesCheesePosted 12/16/2012 10:39:53 AM
SubZeroChief23 posted...
Reassurance topic.

Yeah...that was pretty much my thought too.

I wouldn't be surprised if GTA 5 is eventually ported to the Wii U, but don't expect it at launch or anytime soon thereafter. The simple reason is programming skills. Rockstar has already put out a GTA on the 360 and PS3 and know the architecture of those systems. Not so much with Nintendo's newbie.
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#38Toadster9001Posted 12/16/2012 10:45:23 AM
This is old and fake.
---
Nintendo 5-Star Leader
http://z6.invisionfree.com/N5S/index.php
#39pearl arowanaPosted 12/16/2012 11:21:51 AM
SubZeroChief23 posted...
Sad Reassurance topic.

/fixed
---
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or abministrator]
#40ADHDguitarPosted 12/16/2012 11:23:49 AM