GTA 5 All But Confirmed For WiiU

#51IcecreamdunwichPosted 12/16/2012 12:38:28 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Lol, things like this happen all the time and end up false.

I guess NGS3 will probably end up being false, right?

Except that has more credence to it based on a developer interview...

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/11/12/team-ninja-on-developing-for-wii-u-bringing-qte-free-ninja-gaiden-3-to-ps3-360/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+siliconera%2FMkOc+%28Siliconera%29
#52TheBonfiniPosted 12/16/2012 12:41:49 PM
The thing that pisses me off the most is that Rockstar has the resources and ability to take full advantage of the hardware and put out a top notch version with the WiiU.. If I was a talented developer I'd be chomping at the bit to be creative and show what I can do with the platform.

I'm disappointed no third parties seem to be feeling up to the "challenge". I use quotations because I think it should be a treat to work with MORE powerful hardware and MULtIPLE input options.. The screen, the nunchuk.. Pro controller.. Make use of them all for some missions!

This game would be perfect since you aren't always driving, you can use the screen or motion controls to shoot.. I dunno, so much potential never to be realized except by Nintendo themselves.
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg
#53IcecreamdunwichPosted 12/16/2012 12:42:59 PM
The thing that pisses me off the most is that Rockstar has the resources and ability to take full advantage of the hardware and put out a top notch version with the WiiU.. If I was a talented developer I'd be chomping at the bit to be creative and show what I can do with the platform.

I'm disappointed no third parties seem to be feeling up to the "challenge". I use quotations because I think it should be a treat to work with MORE powerful hardware and MULtIPLE input options.. The screen, the nunchuk.. Pro controller.. Make use of them all for some missions!

This game would be perfect since you aren't always driving, you can use the screen or motion controls to shoot.. I dunno, so much potential never to be realized except by Nintendo themselves.

Games cost money, Nintendo users, historically, don't purchase 3rd party games. So they don't get most of them.
#54schmittycent2Posted 12/16/2012 12:52:18 PM
I will be sticking with the 360 version it's gonna to the best gta ever.
---
Xbox GT schmittycent
#55Board_hunter567Posted 12/16/2012 12:55:01 PM
TheBonfini posted...

Same could be said for their efforts on the PC.
Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if it remained a 360/PS3 exclusive at this point.
#56GranzonExPosted 12/16/2012 12:56:28 PM

A fool and his money are soon parted.
---
lol opinions
#57ColorfulColorsPosted 12/16/2012 12:57:50 PM
Linetrix posted...
ColorfulColors posted...
Lol, things like this happen all the time and end up false.

Good Rumor about the Wii U=LOL FAKE
Bad Rumor about the Wii U=LOL WII U SUX HAHAHA

Too bad for you that the good rumors are proving to be fake while the bad rumors are proving to be true. Cry more.

TTH
Trying
Too
Hard
---
SSJ4CHRIS: The troll with anger issues
Once the Atari Puma comes out, every console is doomed. ~SuperShyGuy9000
#58IcecreamdunwichPosted 12/16/2012 12:59:05 PM
Colorful please stop describing yourself for the board :/
#59ColorfulColorsPosted 12/16/2012 1:02:40 PM

Should i have to do it for you too icecream?
---
SSJ4CHRIS: The troll with anger issues
Once the Atari Puma comes out, every console is doomed. ~SuperShyGuy9000
#60jmichaelbpPosted 12/16/2012 1:04:01 PM
ColorfulColors posted...

Should i have to do it for you too icecream?

Yes lick him, but be warned that ice cream contains a terrible curse,
---
"Ask not for whom the bell tolls... it tolls for thee." - In memory of Chuck, the wisest boxcar hobo of all time from Telltale's The Walking Dead.