GTA 5 All But Confirmed For WiiU

#61IcecreamdunwichPosted 12/16/2012 1:06:55 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Colorful please stop describing yourself for the board :/

Should i have to do it for you too icecream?

Sadly you continue to prove you are...

TTH
Trying
Too
Hard
#62ColorfulColorsPosted 12/16/2012 1:09:05 PM
Colorful please stop describing yourself for the board :/

Should i have to do it for you too icecream?

Sadly you continue to prove you are...

TTH
Trying
Too
Hard

STWTH
Still
Trying
Way
Too
Hard

Go on icecream, we can keep this up ALL day.
---
SSJ4CHRIS: The troll with anger issues
Once the Atari Puma comes out, every console is doomed. ~SuperShyGuy9000
#63diggyfreshPosted 12/16/2012 1:12:01 PM
IMO GTA sux, tried to enjoy San Andreas and just sold it back after about 20 hrs. So not excited about this so-called "AAA" title coming to Wii U.
#64LinetrixPosted 12/16/2012 1:12:04 PM

I think she's in love with you, man. I noticed her posts don't have that RAGE tone when replying to you.
---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation
#65sonicfanaticjtbPosted 12/16/2012 1:13:17 PM

Games cost money, Nintendo users, historically, don't purchase 3rd party games. So they don't get most of them.

Sonic, Ace Attorney, Monster Hunter.

Just sayin'.
---
Krystal and Phoenix Wright for Smash 4!
... Please, Sakurai?
#66ColorfulColorsPosted 12/16/2012 1:14:27 PM
Linetrix posted...

I think she's in love with you, man. I noticed her posts don't have that RAGE tone when replying to you.

STWTH
Still
Trying
Way
Too
Hard
---
SSJ4CHRIS: The troll with anger issues
Once the Atari Puma comes out, every console is doomed. ~SuperShyGuy9000
#67IcecreamdunwichPosted 12/16/2012 1:25:20 PM
Linetrix posted...

Lol
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#68maximumbarmagePosted 12/16/2012 1:26:13 PM
sonicfanaticjtb posted...

Games cost money, Nintendo users, historically, don't purchase 3rd party games. So they don't get most of them.

Just sayin'.

Which Sonic would that be then? Last I checked all the Sonic games to appear on Nintendo consoles the past couple of years have sold like crap.

Ace Attorney? Those technically aren't even games, but even so, they sold badly as well, which is why the series no longer gets released outside Japan.

Monster Hunter on Nintendo platforms in Japan has done decent though... but not nearly as well as the series did on PSP.
---
"Maybe it would be quicker to list the Wii U multiplatform titles that AREN'T vastly inferior ports..." - SimeonSays
#69IcecreamdunwichPosted 12/16/2012 1:26:16 PM
sonicfanaticjtb posted...

Just sayin'.

Monster Hunter sold well on the 3DS, not a console but yes. Ace Attorney never sold well actually. Dunno about Sonic
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#70sonicfanaticjtbPosted 12/16/2012 1:38:47 PM
maximumbarmage posted...

Which Sonic would that be then? Last I checked all the Sonic games to appear on Nintendo consoles the past couple of years have sold like crap.

Ace Attorney? Those technically aren't even games, but even so, they sold badly as well, which is why the series no longer gets released outside Japan.

Monster Hunter on Nintendo platforms in Japan has done decent though... but not nearly as well as the series did on PSP.

Sonic is consistently better received on Nintendo consoles (for an example, compare IGN's review score for the wii version of Unleashed to the HD version. )I'm also pretty sure they generally sell better on Nintendo consoles, which would go along with those better review scores.

That's why Ace Attorney 5 was confirmed for an English release, right? For a game series that basically relies on word of mouth from the fans to get anywhere, it actually doesn't do to bad. If I remember correctly, retailers had to order several more shipments for the first game do to it's surprising amount of demand.

From what I understand, Monster Hunter Tri actually did a lot better over here then the previous Monster Hunter games... That's coming from my friend who's a huge fan of the series, which I am not, so don't quote me on that one. If I'm wrong here, then I'm wrong.
---
Krystal and Phoenix Wright for Smash 4!
... Please, Sakurai?